Explore the waters around Port Clinton, Ohio and have a memorable fishing trip with South Of Heaven Guide Service. You and Captain Frank Sherry can explore gorgeous Lake Erie as well as the Sandusky Bay and Portage River and search their productive waters for various prized freshwater species. Come join him and have a fishing experience you’ll surely remember for a long time!
You’ll fish from a 30’ Sportcraft commercial boat that’s powered by a 320 HP 6.2 Mercruiser engine and that can take up to 4 anglers aboard. The boat uses all the modern GPS, radio, as well as fishfinder technology for efficient movement on the water, has got a private toilet, and features an ice-box for storing your fish.
The species you’ll target include Walleye, Catfish, Yellow Perch, and Crappie. You’ll attract them by trolling, spinning, jigging, as well as bottom, drift, and ice fishing, all using both light and heavy tackle. You’re free to keep all the fish you catch as well as to release it back to the water and you can bring any kids you want on your trip.
You’re covered for all the tackle, bait, and drinks. Also, Captain Frank can clean and fillet your catch at no extra cost if you want. Before you depart, you should just pack your licenses and your favorite food.
Come to Port Clinton and make lovely memories on the water with South Of Heaven Guide Service!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportcraft (Commercial) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 320HP 6.2 mercurser engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Port Clinton Fishing Calendar
FAQs about South Of Heaven Guide Service
- $120 per person - Half Day Trip – Catfishing (4 hours)
- $120 per person - Evening Catfishing Adventure (4 hours)
- $140 per person - Evening Lake Erie Walleye Adventure (4 hours)
- $150 per person - Half Day Perch Fishing (4 hours)
- $175 per person - Full Day Walleye per person (7 hours)
- $200 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Combo (8 hours)
- $500 per group - Full Day Trip – Perch (7 hours)
- $600 per group - 8 Hour – Walleye/Perch Combo (8 hours)
- $600 per group - Full Day Trip – Walleye (7 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (I will clean your walleye, not catfish or perch)
- Drinks (I provide bottled water)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Handline (i provide a unique way to handline catfish)
- Ice Fishing
- Perch (Yellow)