Whether you’re interested in fishing, sightseeing, sunset cruising, dolphin cruising, island hopping, or just fishing, Island Time Private Boat Charters will give you a great time on the water. Captain Pat Maloy will tailor your trip to your liking and combine any of the activities you’d like to engage in. Just tell him what you prefer and he’ll make sure you have an enjoyable and fun experience. Come to Orange Beach, Alabama and embark on your next sea adventure!
You’ll be fishing from a 27’ Sea Hunt center console that runs on two 200 HP Yamaha engines and is equipped with all the modern and comprehensive navigation technology. The boat can sit up to 6 guests, features a wireless trolling motor, an ice-box, and has got a livewell. Also, there’s a toilet you can use.
The species you’ll target include Black, Red, and Hamour Grouper, Mahi Mahi, Yellowtail Amberjack, King Mackerel, and more. To catch them, you can use bottom, deep sea, and drift fishing, trolling, spinning, and jigging, using both light and heavy tackle. It’s up to you whether you’ll keep or release your catch. Kids are welcome to join aboard, just make sure to bring life jackets for them if they’re under 12 years old. Also, bear in mind that smoking isn’t allowed during the trip.
Captain Pat will provide you with everything you’ll need for your stay on the water. This covers you for all the tackle, bait, water, as well as fishing licenses. Just bring some food and settle in for an adventure.
Come spend a day with Island Time Private Boat Charters and have a wonderful time on the water!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Island Time Private Boat Charters
- $295 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip - Fishing/Sightseeing (2 hours)
- $295 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Fishing Cruise (2 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Fish/Sightsee (AM) (3 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Fish/Sightsee (PM) (3 hours)
- $645 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $645 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Drinks (We provide bottled water and ice)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Hamour)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Yellowtail Amberjack