We offer inshore, near shore and offshore fishing trips. Island Time Private Boat Charters is a great time on the water. Captain Pat will tailor your trip to your liking. Just let us know what you prefer and we will make sure you have an enjoyable and fun experience. Come to Orange Beach, Alabama and embark on your next sea adventure!
You’ll be fishing from a 27’ Sea Hunt Center console that has twin 200 HP Yamaha engines and is equipped with all the modern and comprehensive navigation technology. Features a wireless GPS trolling motor with spot-lock, ice-box, and has several live well. Also, there’s a restroom inside the center console.
The species you’ll target include Trigger, Red Snapper (when in season), Lane Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Mackerel, and more. To catch them, you can use bottom, deep sea, and drift fishing, trolling, spinning, and jigging, using both light and heavy tackle. It’s up to you whether you’ll keep (must be in season and meet size requirements) or release your catch. Kids are welcome to join aboard (minimum age is 6), just make sure to bring life jackets for them if they’re under 9 years old.
Captain Pat will provide you with everything you’ll need for your trip on the water. This covers you for all the tackle, bait, bottled water, as well as fishing licenses. Just bring whatever else you like and settle in for an adventure. We can accommodate up to 6 guests.
Come enjoy on Island Time Private Boat Charters and have a great time on the water!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Island Time Private Boat Charters
- $395 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Early Evening (2 hours)
- $395 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – (AM) (2 hours)
- $395 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Combo (PM) (2 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Combo Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Combo Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $835 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $835 per group, additional $29 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Drinks (We provide bottled water and ice)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack (Almaco)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: