fishSFbay welcomes you aboard! Join for a memorable day on the water and have fun fishing the productive grounds around Richmond, California. Captain Sean Stafford will take you inshore, nearshore, as well as offshore and make sure you have a terrific time chasing many prized species. Join him in Richmond and create beautiful memories on the water!
Your adventure will start on a 29’ Defiance pilothouse that runs on two 250 HP Honda engines and can accommodate up to 6 guests. The boat uses modern GPS, fishfinder, radio, as well as radar technology that will keep you on the right track. There’s also a portable toilet you can use.
You and the captain will be bottom fishing and trolling the San Francisco Bay. The species you’ll have the opportunity to catch include Chinook Salmon, Rockfish, Striped Bass, Halibut, and Lingcod. You get to keep all the fish you catch and take it home to enjoy delicious meals. Kids are more than welcome to join aboard, so bring them as well and spend a wonderful time in nature together.
Captain Sean will provide you with all the rods, reels, tackle, live bait, lures, and will also clean and fillet your catch. What you should bring before you live are your snacks, drinks, and fishing licenses.
Pay fishSFbay a visit and have a memorable time fishing the beautiful San Francisco Bay!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Defiance (Pilothouse) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 250HP Honda engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Richmond Fishing Calendar
FAQs about fishSFbay
- $200 per person - Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- $225 per person - Full Day Trip – Live Bait Potluck (8 hours)
- $250 per person - 9 Hour Trip – Ocean Salmon Trolling (9 hours)
- $250 per person - Full Day – Live Bait Rockfishing (8 hours)
- $300 per person - Farallon Islands Rockfishing (8 hours)
- $300 per person - Salmon Trolling + Rockfish Combo (9 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Dungeness Crab (crab only 1/2 day) (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Dungeness Crab (PM half day) (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Shark Fishing (7 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 900 Rockfish-private charter 6 max (7 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Ocean Salmon (9 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Crab / Rockfish Combo (full day) (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Farallon Islands Rockfishing (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Salmon Trolling + Rockfish Combo (9 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Salmon (Chinook)