Top Notch Sportfishing LLC is located in Sheboygan and offers to show you a memorable time on Lake Michigan. The crew is fishing from May through September and uses a top-notch vessel and equipment.
This crew will do its best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 5 to 10-hour trips, mainly fishing for Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, and Lake Trout, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle and trolling.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 39’ Silverton boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. The boat has all the comforts of home including a leather couch and, most importantly, a full bathroom. It is fully rigged with the best fishing and safety equipment, including an ice-box.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. You will need to purchase a fishing license and a Great Lakes Trout stamp through the Wisconsin DNR. A two-day license for $14 is the most affordable option. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Top Notch Sportfishing LLC.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Silverton (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2010. Powered by 2 350HP Crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Sheboygan Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Top Notch Sportfishing LLC
- $425 per group - Early Season Brown Trout Fishing (5 hours)
- $530 per group, additional $20 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip AM (5 hours)
- $530 per group, additional $20 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip Mid Day (5 hours)
- $530 per group, additional $20 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip PM (5 hours)
- $770 per group, additional $30 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip AM (8 hours)
- $770 per group, additional $30 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip PM (8 hours)
- $990 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)