When you book a trip on A-Bomb Fishing Charters, you are going to have fun and they’ll put you on the fish. Captain Mike Adams will take you under his wing and show you the tips and tricks he has learned over his 20+ years of experience fishing in the area.
Whether you’re a first-timer, a seasoned pro, or somewhere in between, this is the charter for you. The “A-Bomb” is spacious enough for as many as 6 passengers but trips are limited to 4 guests so everyone has plenty of room to fish. The boat runs on a 200 HP Yamaha engine and it can reach speeds of 30mph to quickly get to and from the fishing spots.
This charter and Capt. Mike provides several options regarding fishing locations depending on the season, such as back bay, inlet locations, inshore, and nearshore spots with wreck and reef hotspots. Fishing in Atlantic City is almost year-round, but not all species are always available. Depending on the season, you’ll target delicious Flounder, Striped Bass, Black Seabass, Shark, Ray, Weakfish, Bluefish, and more.
Families with children are welcome and you don’t have to worry about preparing for the trip. The charter covers your New Jersey fishing license, and we provide you with the necessary fishing gear, lures, and bait. When you land your dream fish you can choose to keep the catch or release it. In case you keep it the crew will help you with cleaning and filleting.
Leave the hustle and bustle of Atlantic City and explore many of the fishing opportunities of the area with A-Bomb Fishing Charter. Captain Mike looks forward to having you aboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Angler (Center console) originally built in 1995. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Atlantic City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about A-Bomb Fishing Charters
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bay & Inlet (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bay & Inlet (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Ocean Fishing (6 hours)
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor MinnKota with Spot Lock
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (High quality gear and tackle including Penn reels )
- Live Bait (Live & Fresh Bait included )
- Lures (Lures, Rigs and all tackle provided)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Drinks such as water and soda onboard)
- Fishing License (Trips Include Fishing Licenses for Each Passenger)
- River Fishing (Spring Striper trips into the Mullica River)
- Inshore Fishing (Absecon Inlet and nearby bay locations)
- Nearshore Fishing (Nearshore Trips from 1-5 miles off the NJ beaches)
- Reef Fishing (Reef trips range from 12-20 miles offshore)
- Wreck Fishing (Wreck trips range from 12-20 miles offshore)
- Backcountry Fishing (Spring river Striper trips available)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (Black)