Intentional Fishing is a professional Fishing Charter and Guide Service offered by Captain Alex Hensley in the Fort Walton Beach – Destin, Florida area.
To ensure a world-class experience, Alex takes every piece of the business seriously. Using only the industries best equipment, tackle, and technology,
Your safety is the highest priority for Captain Alex so his Vessel is equipped with a First-Aid Kit, VHF Radio, EPIRB, along with all required Coast Guard required safety equipment. A safety briefing will be conducted with every guest before the vessel heads seaward.
From Backwater Creeks to Offshore Deep Sea Fishing, Intentional Fishing can do it all for any angler from pro to novice!
Book an Inshore Fishing trip to stay in protected calmer waters for a relaxing morning or afternoon pursuing elusive inshore predator fish.
If you’re looking for more adventure or want to "fill the cooler" then opt for a Deep Sea Fishing excursion and venture into the open waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
The Vessel is 25-foot Skeeter Bay Boat with a newly designed "hybrid hull design" She’s powered by an ultra-reliable Yamaha 300 HP Four-Stroke outboard. With this much power Intentional Fishing’s Skeeter is capable of speeds up-to 50 knots, and more importantly can cruise at a comfortable yet swift pace of 30 knots!
Astern, you’ll find TWIN Power Pole Blade 10-Foot shallow water anchors. These allow for precise and silent positioning of the vessel when inshore fishing. On the bow is the real brains of the operation… a 36v, 112lb thrust Minn Kota Terrova iPilot Trolling Motor. This one piece of equipment allows for a stealthy approach across a remote grass flat, as well as accurate “Spot Lock” over an offshore reef or structure. Fishing has never been so efficient! And as icing on the cake, at the helm Captain Alex relies on a Simrad 12” Evo 3 for superior navigation accuracy and vivid sonar readings.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Skeeter (Bay boat) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Shalimar Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Intentional Fishing
- $690 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Inshore Fishing (4 hours)
- $690 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Inshore Fishing (Afternoon) (4 hours)
- $720 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Deep Sea Fishing (Afternoon) (4 hours)
- $990 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Inshore Fishing (6 hours)
- $990 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Inshore Fishing (Afternoon) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Deep Sea Fishing (Afternoon) (6 hours)
- $1,290 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Inshore Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- GPS (Simrad NSS 12 EVO 3)
- Fishfinder (Simrad NSS 12 EVO 3 W/ Active Imaging Transducer)
- Live Bait Well (43 Gallons)
- Rods, reels & tackle (High Quality Equipment - Spinning & Conventional)
- Live Bait (Subject to availability )
- Lures (Jigs, Plugs, and a variety of soft & hard baits)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (No)
- Fishing License (Up-to 6 Anglers)
- Inshore Fishing (Choctawhatchee Bay - Santa Rosa Sound)
- Nearshore Fishing (Along Destin's Beaches)
- Offshore Fishing (State Waters Up-To 9 Miles Offshore Gulf of Mexico)
- Reef Fishing (Natural and Artificial Reefs)
- Wreck Fishing (Private & Public Artificial Reefs )
- Flats Fishing (Grass Flats and Docks along the Bay and Bayou's)
- Backcountry Fishing (Seasonal Backwater Grass Marshes and Creeks)
- Light Tackle (Jerk Baits, Jigs, Topwater)
- Heavy Tackle (Top Brands Quality Equipment)
- Bottom Fishing (Levelwind and Spinning Reels)
- Trolling (Heavy Rods with Diving and Topwater Lures)
- Spinning (Jigs, Casting, Bottom Fishing)
- Jigging (Heavy Spinning Gear )
- Deep Sea Fishing (Levelwind and Spinning Reels)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)