Johnny Quest Sport Fishing is located in Virginia Beach and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Theodore will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, Redfish, Dolphin, Spadefish and Seabass, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling and spearfishing.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 24’ Aquasport boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers. This boat comes with a ice box.
All rods, reels and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Johnny Quest Sport Fishing.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|1 Fishing Report|
|8 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since August 2021|
About this listing
Aquasport (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 225HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Virginia Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Johnny Quest Sport Fishing
- $750 per group - 3/4 Day – Spadefish Frenzy Summer (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Cobia Hunt (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Mackerel/Ribbonfish (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Trout & Puppy Drum (6 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day Trip–Mahi Feeding Freenzy (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Black Sea Bass Trips (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Full Day Trip – Meat Hunt (7 hours)
- $1,950 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Barracuda Smackdown (7 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Provided)
- Live Bait (Provided)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Only when needed.)
- Fishing License (Covers all guest on board.)
- Inshore Fishing (9 miles or less)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing (30 miles)
- Light Tackle (Small Rods)
- Heavy Tackle (Big game fish)
- Bottom Fishing (Fishing Ocean Floor)
- Trolling (Slow speed up to 7 knots)
- Spearfishing (Bring your own gear.)
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel