Hookem & Cookem Charters is located in Dania Beach and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Their crew will do their best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4-hour trips, mainly fishing for Tuna, Wahoo, Sailfish, Dolphin, Bonito and King Mackerel, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, handline and jigging.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 30’ Pro-Line boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet.
All rods, reels and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Hookem & Cookem Charters.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Pro-Line (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 250HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hookem & Cookem Charters
- $200 per person - 5 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing Shared (5 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing Private (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (8 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- Toilet (Fully functional Marine Toilet with Holding Tank)
- GPS (2 Raymarine Axiom 9 MFD)
- Fishfinder (Raymarine Realvision 3D Transducer)
- Live Bait Well (Circular Livewell System Built in)
- Kitchen (Counter top space for food ( No Stove))
- Outriggers (Two 15 Foot TACO outriggers)
- Rods, reels & tackle (All Required Rods, Reels, and Tackle Included)
- Lures (Small Jiggs for Reef Fishing Included)
- First Mate (Captain Ariel Handles Fishing, 1st Mate Navigates)
- Fishing License (Everyone on board is covered under our Charter.)
- Inshore Fishing (We offer Intra Coastal Fishing Trips in the ICW)
- Reef Fishing (We offer anchored Reef Trips(Chum & Bait Included))
- Light Tackle (Reef Fishing Trips Require Light Tackle)
- Heavy Tackle (Offshore Trolling Trips Require Heavy Tackle)
- Bottom Fishing (During our Reef Fishing Trips You can Bottom Fish)
- Trolling ((2 Planers, 2 Outriggers, 1 Shotgun Line))
- Jigging (You can choose to Jig during our Reef Fishing Trip)
- Handline (You can Handline during our Reef Fishing Trip)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Our Offshore Trolling Trips are Deep Sea Fishing)
- Barracuda (Great)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)