Southern Summers Charters is located between Bluffton and Hilton Head Island and aims to bring you the best charter experience regardless of your skill level.
Captain Rodney is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – he will do everything he can to meet your expectations whether you’re signing up for an extreme day of fishing or a peaceful experience out on the water.
This involves 2 to 5-hour trips, mainly fishing for Redfish, Black Drum, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead, Spanish Mackerel, Cobia, King Mackerel, Jack Crevalle, Tarpon, and Shark, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, jigging, popping and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 19’ Key West boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers. This boat comes with a wireless remote controlled trolling motor.
All rods, reels and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The boat will be supplied with water for your pleasure, be sure to let the captain know if you have any questions. Depending on schedule times can be adjusted if needed.
Join Capt. Rodney today where his goal is to give you a new favorite memory out on the water.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|4 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|86 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since October 2021|
About this listing
Key West (Center console) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 140HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Hilton Head Island Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Southern Summers Charters
- $325 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Shark (AM) (2 hours)
- $325 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Shark (PM) (2 hours)
- $325 per group - 2 Hour Trip–Inshore (AM) (2 hours)
- $325 per group - 2 Hour Trip–Inshore (PM) (2 hours)
- $425 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Shark (AM) (3 hours)
- $425 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Shark (PM) (3 hours)
- $425 per group - 3 Hour Trip Inshore (PM) (3 hours)
- $425 per group - 3 Hour Trip–Inshore (AM) (3 hours)
- $525 per group - 4 Hour Trip–Inshore/Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group - 4 Hour Trip–Inshore/Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $625 per group - 5 Hour Trip–Inshore/Nearshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $625 per group - 5 Hour Trip–Inshore/Nearshore (PM) (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Gratuity gladly accepted for Cleaning & Filleting)
- Drinks (Water Provided)
- First Mate (Sometimes a First Mate will accommodate us )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout