Knot Ez Charters is located in Pass Christian and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Their crew will do their best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Snapper, Redfish, Tripletail, Speckled Trout, Flounder, Jack Crevalle and Shark, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, drift fishing, popping and spinning.
Their boat is a 2021 Crevalle 26HBW powered by a 300 HP Mercury AMS V8. She is outfitted with a Minn Kota Riptide trolling and Power Pole Blade and offers spacious room to chase those big fish.
All rods, reels and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip. The boat will be supplied with drinks for your pleasure, be sure to let the captain know if you have any questions or want to bring your own.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Knot Ez Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Crevalle 26 HBW (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Mercury AMS V8 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Knot Ez Charters
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Flounder (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Chandeleur Island (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Red Snapper (8 hours)
- GPS (Simrad NSS EVO3S)
- Fishfinder (Simrad NSS EVO3S)
- Live Bait Well ( 3 recirculating live bait tanks)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota Riptide)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Bays, Rivers, marsh and Coast line)
- Nearshore Fishing (Coast line out to barrier islands)
- Offshore Fishing (South of barriier islands)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout