Departing out of Ponta Delgada Bay, Captain Carlos Linhares and his team at Oceantur Azores Sportfishing put their clients on top of the hottest bite.
Head to that angling paradise of Azores in the depths of the Atlantic Ocean. Bring your family, friends, or fishing buddies and get ready to fill the boat with exciting catches. Whether you’re an adventurer who wants to try something different on their next vacation or a die-hard angler looking for the biggest fish in the ocean – Capt. Carlos has got you covered.
His beautiful Rabão is a professional offshore sport fishing boat. Recently restored, she comes powered by twin engines and is fully outfitted with Humminbird, Raymarine, and Koden electronics.
The Rabão has even more than just all the comforts of home. With Wi-Fi available on board, you can start a live video right from the boat. You can take a nap on one of the two beds in between in the bites or make yourself a nice cup of coffee. With her 33’ of excellence, the Rabão is fully ready to take you to the finest grounds around. The only thing she’s missing is you!
Get ready to be amazed not only by the breathtaking nature and picturesque landscapes, but also by the waters that hold great numbers of fish. There is everything to your liking, from Sharks and Mahi Mahi to Amberjack, Tuna, and Marlin.
Book a half-day adventure if you have a busy schedule and hop on board. You will be provided with Penn International gear, top-quality lures, and drinks. Cancel all your plans and go for a full-day adventure and enjoy a hot meal on board. The opportunities are limitless!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pacemaker (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1980, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 460HP Perkins Sabre engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Ponta Delgada Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Oceantur Azores Sportfishing -Rabão
- €400 per group - Half Day Trip - Coastal Fishing (5 hours)
- €600 per group - Half Day Trip - Big Game Fishing (5 hours)
- €700 per group - Full Day Trip - Coastal Fishing (8 hours)
- €1,100 per group - Full Day Trip - Big Game Fishing (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- GPS (Humminbird, Raymarine)
- Fishfinder (Koden, Humminbird)
- Bed (Two on the front)
- Live Bait Well (2 live bait tanks)
- Kitchen (Freezer, microwave, coffee machine)
- Multimedia System (Wireless internet onboard)
- Outriggers (2 plus centerrigger)
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Only Penn International gear)
- Live Bait (Possible to catch on the trip)
- Lures (Desperado, Fronteira, Black Bart, Kona, JT)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Arrangement with some restaurants)
- Drinks (Non-alcoholic beverages)
- First Mate (The boat counts usually with 3 members )
- Fishing License (Included in the price)
- Lunch (Hot meals Included in the price (full day only))
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (1 mile)
- Offshore Fishing (all the islands)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (Penn International - Barros Finisterra)
- Drift Fishing (Usually for Shark, Tuna and at night for Swordfish)
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Shark (Blue)
- Spearfish (Longbill)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bluefin)