COVID-19 update: Please make sure to bring your own snorkeling equipment for the duration of the pandemic. If you’re unsure what to buy or rent, contact the captain and he’ll be happy to give you tips.
Reel Time Outfitters is a charter with a soul and passion for inshore fishing. It is operated by Captain Leon who has been fishing his whole life and loves all species swimming in the shallow waters. He loves catching Redfish and is always happy to show his guests the techniques needed to land a great catch. This is a child-friendly charter, so bring your kids along for some family fun.
You will fish aboard his 21’ flats boat, which can accommodate up to five guests. It is powered by a 115 HP Yamaha engine with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots. The boat is made to suit the shallow water, and the wireless trolling motor it has makes it super quiet in order not to spook the fish. It is equipped with a GPS and a fishfinder, as well as safety equipment with fire extinguishers, life jackets, first -aid equipment and a CPR-trained crew. You will also find an anchoring system and an icebox which is ideal for storing fish until you return to the shore.
Reel Time Outfitters will take you inshore, reef, wreck, flats, and backcountry fishing. They specialize in fishing for Redfish, Snook, Spotted Seatrout, Cobia, Mangrove Snappers and Sharks, and you will also be targeting Black Drum, Black Seabass, Spanish Mackerel, Tarpon, Tripletail, Gag and Red Grouper, and Jack Crevalle. Captain Leon will provide you with fly fishing equipment, rods, reels, tackle, live and artificial baits, a fishing license, and will gladly clean and fillet your catch so you can take it home for a great meal. All that you will need to bring is your food and drinks for the trip.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Reel Time Outfitters
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Crappie & Bass (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) MAX 4 (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) MAX 4 (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Scalloping (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Scalloping (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - VIP Scalloping Trip (7 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day of Scalloping & Fishing (8 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip—Shallow Water Grouper (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (I supply water & gatorades.)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Carolina Skiff (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: