Finhooker Charters is located in Mexico, NY, and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Michael will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 6 to 12-hour trips, mainly fishing for Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout, and Salmon, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips you can expect to primarily troll for your targets.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 27’ Penn Yan boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet and ice box.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Finhooker Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Penn Yan (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 1991. Powered by a 300HP Mercruiser engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 60 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Mexico Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Finhooker Charters
- $520 per group - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $640 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $660 per group - 6 Hour Trip With Lodging (6 hours)
- $780 per group - 8 Hour Trip With Lodging (8 hours)
- $860 per group, additional $215 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip With Lodging (10 hours)
- $1,020 per group - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- $1,160 per group - 12 Hour Trip With Lodging (12 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Lake Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Atlantic)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)