Located in Panama City and offers to show you a memorable time on our local waters.
Captain Benji Gilchrist will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 2 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Snapper, King Mackerel, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Redfish, Trout, and Flounder, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 24’ Custom boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with us for a great day.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Family Fun Fishing And Bay Tours
- $400 per group - 2 Hour dolphin tour 1pm (2 hours)
- $400 per group - 2 Hour dolphin tour 3pm (2 hours)
- $400 per group - 2 Hour dolphin tour 5pm (2 hours)
- $400 per group - 2 Hour dolphin tour 7pm (2 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour kids Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $500 per day per group - 3 Hour kids Trip (PM) (2 days)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip (11AM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip (7PM) (3 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip (5PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Custom (Center console) originally built in 2004, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 225HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: