Galaxy Adventures offers amazing fishing trips for every guest! Whether you’re just a beginner trying to get your hands on the first trophy or you’re an experienced angler looking for something new, Captain Braden has got you covered. There’s a variety of fishing adventures to choose from and the best part is - they’re available year round.
The journey starts on a 24’ Carolina Skiff that accommodates up to 6 guests. This center console has recently been restored in 2022 and she’s powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine that reaches the speed of 40 knots. The boat is equipped with Garmin navigational electronics, safety gear, a live bait tank, and a cooler. No matter what fishing grounds you visit, you’ll enjoy a safe and reliable ride.
Explore the best fishing spots, targeting Snapper, Snook, Trout, Jack Crevalle, Redfish, Sheepshead, and many more. The trips range from 4 to 8 hours. A special treat, very popular among guests is a Night Shark action, where you get to target Blacktip and Hammerhead Shark.
All trips are family friendly, so bring your kids along and enjoy the fun together. Captain Braden covers your fishing licenses and all fishing equipment you’ll need for the day. After the trip, you get to keep the catch and the captain will clean and fillet it for you free of charge.
Pack your sun protection, snacks, and drinks and you’re ready to go. Galaxy Adventures is happy to have you on board!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Galaxy Adventures Fort Myers Beach – 24’
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Half/Half (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Night Shark Fishing (5 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - BOCA GRAND TARPON RUN (6 hours)
- GPS Garmin 1243
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Carolina Skiff (Center console) originally built in 2003, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: