Explore New York like never before with NY Harbor Fishing! This charter consists of a father and son team with 32 years as a charter captain in NYC waters. Besides catching fish, you’ll enjoy fun, spectacular sightseeing, and Captains with interesting facts and stories about the most prominent landmarks/sights.
You’ll be fishing on a 21’ Hydrasport that accommodates up to 5 guests. This center console is powered by a 150 HP Yamaha engine and reaches the speed of 35 knots. She also features Simrad navigational electronics, safety equipment, and a cooler.
You’ll be catching 28′ –38′′ Stripers in front of the Statue of Liberty, and a mix of Bass and Blues with bottom and topwater activity in front of the United Nations Building. The panoramic view of the city is breathtaking! With these guided tours, you may see the Brooklyn Bridge, the South Street Seaport, and Ellis Island all within a cast length.
Your fishing licenses and equipment are included in the price. The captain will also clean your catch free of charge. Pack your snacks and drinks and you’re ready to go. The trips have flexible departure times, so let the captain know when you want to start in advance.
With over 4000 successful fishing trips completed, NY Harbor Fishing is the perfect choice for your next NY adventure! Just pick a date and join them!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hydrasport (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Jersey City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about NY Harbor Fishing
- $490 per group - 2 Hour Trip (2 hours)
- $690 per group - 3 Hour Trip (3 hours)
- Fishfinder (Simrad with side scan, down scan, and 2d sonar)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Lures (We have the right lures for the precise locations )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (Included with your purchase)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (You can bring your own too!)
- River Fishing (Hudson River)
- Inshore Fishing (Waters surrounding Manhattan)
- Nearshore Fishing (With majestic cityscapes all around you!!)
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle (Awesome drag screaming runs!!!)
- Bottom Fishing (Heavier rods for the brutes of the sea)
- Spinning (Casting plugs, jigs, poppers)
- Jigging (For that surprise hit on the drop!!)
- Fly Fishing (Guaranteed Catches even for beginners )
- Drift Fishing (For a mix of fluke a few d Bass)
- Bass (Striped)