Join us on Days Work to get a true New England fishing Experience! At the helm is Capt. Sven with a lifetime of Rhode Island and tournament fishing under his belt. We do it all at Days Work Charters, from shorter inshore trips to extended day offshore trips, and even offering special seasonal trips as well. Get your fishing adventure booked today!
Be sure to take a look at all of our packages! Striped Bass and Blue Fish over at Block Island, Fluke and Sea Bass close to shore, or heading offshore for Yellowfins, Bluefins, and Mahi. We offer our trips in several time increments to fit everyone’s budget and schedules.
We operate a 36’ Yellowfin center console that has top speeds of around 55 knots and cruising speeds between 30-40 knots. This is the fastest charter boat around, and that means you’ll spend less time getting to the destination and a lot more time fishing.
A valid RI Fishing license is included for all guests on each of our trips along with everything you need to fish. Days Work Charters provides guests with the finest rods, reels, and tackle on the market. We’ll also clean and filet your catch for you to take home at the end of the day. Additionally, a first-mate will be there to assist throughout the day (customary to leave them a 15-20% tip).
Book your Rhode Island fishing adventure with Days Work Charters and get some fish on the deck. We cater to everyone from first time anglers and families with young children to experienced anglers looking for a new experience. We can’t wait to have you on Days Work!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Days Work Charters
- $750 per group - Express Fishing (4 hours)
- $950 per group - Half-Day Fluke/Sea Bass AFTERNOON (5 hours)
- $950 per group - Half-Day Fluke/Sea Bass MORNING (5 hours)
- $950 per group - Half-Day Tautog AFTERNOON (5 hours)
- $950 per group - Half-Day Tautog MORNING (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Half-Day Stripers/Blues AFTERNOON (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Half-Day Stripers/Blues MORNING (5 hours)
- $1,400 per group - Full-Day Fluke/Sea Bass (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - Full-Day Tautog (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Full-Day Cod (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Full-Day Stripers/Blues (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Full-Day Sharks (8 hours)
- $2,400 per group - Extended-Day Tuna/Mahi (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Cold waters + other non-alcoholic beverages)
- First Mate (Customary to leave a 15-20% tip for your mate.)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Yellowfin (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by 3 350HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: