Running angling trips out of Vero Beach, Sebastian, and Ft. Pierce, Bottoms Up Fishing Guides invites you to check out the local fishery in style.
Capt. Justin is here to get you on some fish, and to make sure you have fun doing it. You’ll be using techniques like bottom fishing, trolling, drift fishing, and spinning, depending on what you’re going after. As part of their 4 to 8-hour trips, you can target species like Cobia, Mahi Mahi, King Mackerel, Sheepshead, Snapper, and Grouper, depending on the current season and weather conditions.
You’ll be fishing from a 25’ Hydra-Sports boat with enough room for up to 4 anglers at any single time. It also includes an ice box and wireless trolling motor. The price of your trip includes all the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for a productive day on the water. No need to worry about fishing licenses, as they will be provided and handled by the charter.
You can keep anything you catch, as long as it’s legal to do so. Capt. Justin runs trips together with his first mate, who’s there to help you with whatever you may need. Tips are always appreciated for a job well done.
There will be complimentary drinks aboard for your convenience during the trip, but feel free to bring your own drinks or snacks if you prefer. Children are welcome aboard so you’re good to get the young ones started early.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Bottoms Up Fishing Guides.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hydra-Sports (Center console) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 225HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 47 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Vero Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Bottoms Up Fishing Guides
- $400 per group, additional $70 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $70 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (Evening) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $70 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $70 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $70 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $70 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $70 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $70 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Deep Dropping (8 hours)
- GPS Simrad
- Fishfinder Simrad
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System Wireless Wifi
- Wireless Trolling Motor Rodan
- Outriggers Tigeress
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We supply ziplocks for your catch. )
- Drinks (Water )
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (Indian River )
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle (Penn and Shimano)
- Heavy Tackle (TLD 20 with 40lb line )
- Bottom Fishing (Shimano Speed Masters )
- Trolling (TLD 20 with 40lb line )
- Spinning (Penn Pursuits 4000&5000 Shimano bait rummers )
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing (Diawa electric reels)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Spotted Seatrout