Come aboard Captain Brad’s brand new 18 ft Beavertail for a quality fishing experience in the inshore area around New Smyrna Beach. The prime location of the charter means it is easy to travel to some of the most popular fishing spots and beautiful ecosystems Florida has to offer, including the Mosquito Lagoon, Banana River, the Indian River and Spruce Creek for bountiful backwater and inshore fishing opportunities.
Captain Brad can’t wait to show you his new boat. Its 90HP Suzuki engine can take up to 3 people around the area in comfort. Equipped with top-of-the-line gear, the boat is fitted with a spacious live well for your bait, which is particularly important for Captain Brad, who makes it his policy never to use dead or frozen bait.
Brad’s considerable fishing experience in the area will make any trip diverse and interesting. He can show you how to work the bait pods around the oyster bars to find huge game fish, as well as practicing sight fishing in the flats and working the docks and structures to find whatever might be lurking underneath the waters and in the shadows.
Brad uses a variety of techniques depending on the season and has honed his trade to the point that he catches big game fish in and out of season. He finds popping techniques very effective for topwater fishing and always uses the best quality artificial topwater lures. He uses Shimano gear for light tackle spin fishing for Trout and other species.
As someone who is always aware of the tide tables, moon phases, peak fishing times and barometric pressure, Brad can put you in the best place to catch what you’re after. His experience and customer service mean his customers come back to fish with him time and again.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Beavertail (Flats boat) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 90HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
New Smyrna Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Capt. Brad's Fishing Trips
- $325 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Two Hour Trip (3 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Three Hour Trip (3 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Four Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Four Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Five Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Five Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Six Hour Trip (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (in center console)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano gear)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Spotted Seatrout