Cronulla Fishing Charters is located in Sydney and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Christian is here to get you on some fish, and to make sure you have fun doing it. You’ll be using techniques like bottom fishing, trolling, drift fishing, handline, jigging, and popping, depending on what you’re going after. As part of their 5 to 10-hour trips, you can target species like Snapper, Yellowtail Amberjack, Flathead, Marlin, and Bonito, depending on the current season and weather conditions.
You’ll be fishing from a 38’ custom-made boat with enough room for up to 10 anglers at any single time. It also includes a toilet and ice box. All the necessary fishing gear is included in the price of your trip. All that’s up to you is to use it as best you can.
No need to worry about fishing licenses, as they will be provided and handled by the charter. You’re welcome to keep all legal species caught during the trip.
Capt. Christian runs trips together with his first mate, who’s there to help you with whatever you may need. Tips are always appreciated for a job well done. Children are welcome aboard so you’re good to get the young ones started early.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Cronulla Fishing Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Cronulla Fishing Charters
- AU $1,290 per group, additional AU $220 per person after 5 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Reef Afternoon (4 hours)
- AU $1,290 per group, additional AU $225 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- AU $1,690 per group, additional AU $220 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing (5 hours)
- AU $1,800 per group, additional AU $200 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- AU $1,950 per group, additional AU $225 per person after 8 guests - Full Day Trip – Kingfish (8 hours)
- AU $1,950 per group, additional AU $220 per person after 8 guests - Full Day Trip – Reef Fishing (7 hours)
- AU $2,000 per group, additional AU $220 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Shark (10 hours)
- GPS Simrad 12in evo3s mfd
- Fishfinder 1kw chirp 200/50hz trasducer
- Live Bait Well Up to 50 yakkas
- Kitchen For washing up and prepared meals
- Ice Box
- Radar Simrad 24in halo brid mode capabilities
- Rods, reels & tackle (Any breakages to be paid for)
- Live Bait (Must catch on day)
- Lures (Can bring you own)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Gill and gut only)
- First Mate (Cleans fish,baits hooks,rigs up,untangles rigs.)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Upto 15nm)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Black)
- Pearl Perch
- Salmon (Australian)
- Snapper (Pink)
- Yellowtail Amberjack
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Custom (Walkaround) originally built in 1983, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 120HP Perkins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 10 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: