Aqua Nautical Adventures – Blu-Ray is a charter boat operating on the East Coast of Africa, namely Durban - Kwa-Zulu Natal. Durban is also known as the ‘Sunshine Province’ with endless beaches and a cosmopolitan culture to make the atmosphere exciting and vibrant.
With their all year-round fishing waters, which carry a variety of Game & Reef fish, you can be sure that all of your desires will be fulfilled in some of the most beautiful tropical waters.
Aqua Nautical Adventures offers a wide variety of fishing techniques from chasing ‘Big Game’ to just spending time with family & friends on a day out on the ‘Big Blue’. So if it’s sitting in the fighting chair, vertical jigging, popping, trolling or bottom reef fishing, they’ll be sure to accommodate you.
Their 30’ Mallards, powered by twin 200 HP Suzuki outboards will get you to the fishing grounds safely and comfortably while listening to the onboard entertainment system.
She has most of the comforts of a home: enclosed cabin and upstairs helm from which you can watch the beautiful coastline or keep an eye on the activities below. The onboard toilet and basin also make the experience more comfortable. You can enjoy a refreshment from the onboard fridge in the saloon, away from the sun, until you hear the sound of a ‘screaming reel’. Onboard you will find all the fishing equipment that is needed for your target species.
Aqua Nautical Adventures keep a variety of makes and models to suit you, namely Shimano, Daiwa, Penn, as well as an assortment of Kona’s, lures, jigs, traces, and bait. So come on board ‘Blu-Ray’ and experience the amazing coastline for a day of fishing and breathtaking cruise.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Blu-Ray
- ZAR 3,500 per group - 4HR Harbour Fishing (4 hours)
- ZAR 4,000 per group - 4HR Backline/Harbour Fishing (4 hours)
- ZAR 5,000 per group - 5HR Backline/Inshore Reef Fishing (5 hours)
- ZAR 6,000 per group - 5 Hour mid/deep (8 hours)
- ZAR 7,000 per group - 6HR Mid/Deep Reef Fishing (6 hours)
- ZAR 8,000 per group - 6HR Game/Reef Offshore Fishing (6 hours)
- ZAR 9,000 per group - 8HR Mid/Deep Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- ZAR 10,000 per group - 8HR Big Game Offshore Fishing (8 hours)
- ZAR 13,000 per group - 10HR Big Game Offshore Fishing (10 hours)
- ZAR 15,000 per group - 12HR Big Game Offshore Fishing (12 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- GPS Garmin
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Outriggers Newly fitted Alluminum Outriggers and centre rigger
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Fresh Live Bait is caught before every trip)
- Lures (Large Range of Lures for Game Fish and Billfish)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We will fillet your catch)
- Drinks (Bottled Water & Soft Drinks)
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to about 30 to 50 miles offshore and beyond)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Geelbek (Cape Salmon)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Mallards (Sportfishing) originally built in 2007, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 250HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: