If you’re ready to start fishing in Buxton, we’ve got you covered with Offpoint Sportsfishing. Your guide for the day is Captain James, which allows you to benefit from years of professional experience.
There’s no guarantee when you’re fishing, but some species you can catch around here include Redfish, Bluefish, Speckled Trout, Flounder, and Sheepshead. On these trips, you can expect to jig using light tackle. You’ll find rods, reels, and tackle waiting for you, as well as lures.
Your boat for the day will be a 21’ Carolina Skiff that can fit up to 4 guests. Feel free to take home some of the fish you catch, assuming they’re legal to keep. Catch cleaning is available, so you can take your fish home and throw it right into the pan. How’s that for fresh seafood?
Before coming aboard, you’ll need to buy a local fishing license for everyone in your group. This information is usually available online, or you can ask the captain. Offpoint Sportsfishing is a child-friendly charter service, so get ‘em offline and onto the water! You’ll want to bring sunscreen (non-spray), sunglasses, light snacks, and drinks.
Now and then, the fish might get away, but a day on the water never should. So make it happen with Offpoint Sportsfishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Offpoint Sportsfishing
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $850 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS Lowrance GPS / Fishfinder Combo Unit
- Fishfinder Lowrance GPS / Fishfinder Combo Unit
- Rods, reels & tackle (Daiwa reels and St. Croix rods)
- Lures (Selection of jigs, silver minnow, top water plugs)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Available upon request)
- Inshore Fishing (Inshore fishing in the Pamlico Sound!)
- Flats Fishing (Grass and sand flats)
- Light Tackle (Stingsliver, silver minnow, topwater baits)
- Jigging (Jig heads with grubs)
- Popping (Hatteras style popping cork)
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Carolina Skiff (Center console) originally built in 1999. Powered by a 115HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: