If you’re ready to try fishing in the active waters of South Florida, off of Pompano Beach, we’ve got you covered with South Florida Boat Charter, llc. aboard Don’t Panic. With Captain Ron at the helm, you’ll benefit from years of knowledge and experience.
Children are welcome, so go ahead and bring the whole family along! Children must wear life vests, so find out if the appropriate size is available on board. And you can’t go wrong with snacks so that nobody gets cranky on an empty belly!
Your trip begins aboard a 43’ Offshore sport fishing that holds up to 6 passengers. It comes with outriggers, downriggers, and everything you need for a productive day on the water. There’s a toilet on board for your convenience. You’ll find tournament rated rods, reels, and tackle, along with lures, waiting for you.
Local species include Wahoo, Great Barracuda, Mahi Mahi, King Mackerel, Blackfin and Skipjack Tuna, Bonita, Sailfish, Bull, Hammerhead and Tiger Sharks, Cobia, Amberjack, the occasional Marlin, Swordfish, and more if you cast your line at the right time of year
A First Mate will be on board to help your trip run smoothly. Mates often work for tips and offering them a 15–20% tip is customary.
The charter boat covers your fishing license for the day, so all you have to do is look forward to your trip! Be mindful that some species may have special rules or limited seasons. If you don’t know what to expect, ask Captain Ron.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Don't Panic Sport Fishing - 43' Sportfish
- $400 per group - 2 Hour Private Intracoastal (2 hours)
- $700 per group - 3 Hour Sport Fishing Late Afternoon (3 hours)
- $700 per group - 3 Hour Sport Fishing Noon (3 hours)
- $700 per group - Seasonal 4 Hr Sport Fishing PM (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Seasonal 4 Hr Sport Fishing AM (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Sport Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Sport Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group - 5 Hour Sport Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $950 per group - 5 Hour Sport Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 6 Hour Sport Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 6 Hour Sport Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 8 Hour Sport Fishing (full day) (8 hours)
- $4,000 per group - Full Day Sportfishing — Bimini (14 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Post (Sportfishing) originally built in 1984. Powered by 2 450HP Detroit engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: