If you’re looking to catch that trophy fish of a lifetime, look no further than Steve Mortenson’s Anglin’ Adventures! Based out of Oshkosh, WI, Steve Mortenson is a pro Bass tournament angler with plenty of trophies to prove it.
His 21’ Triton Bass boat is specifically designed for this type of fishing, and comes fully rigged with GPS, fishfinder, livewell, and top-of-the-line tackle and lures. Get ready to head out and land some true prize winners – just look at the world record White Bass caught on one of Steve’s trips!
He runs half day and full day trips targeting Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, as well as Walleye, Crappie, Musky, and Catfish, and many more in the lakes and rivers around Oshkosh. At the end of a productive day, he’ll be more than happy to clean and fillet any fish you’d like to bring home for a delicious meal.
Captain Steve is a hard-working and professional captain who loves to help others land great fish. From complete beginners to seasoned experts, Captain Steve will tweak his tactics and work like mad to make your trip with him as fun as possible, and help you land the fish you’ve been dreaming of!
Join Anglin’ Adventures Fishing Guide and come on your newest freshwater fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Anglin’ Adventures Fishing Guide
- $280 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip Weekdays (4 hours)
- $300 per group - 3/4 Day Trip Weekdays (6 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip Weekdays (8 hours)
- $380 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip Sat / Sun (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip Sat / Sun (6 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip Sat / Sun (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Catch release for Smallmouth/Largemouth/Musk)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing (Lake Winnebago, Waupaca Chaing of Lakes, Green Lake)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Triton (Bass boat) originally built in 2010. Powered by a 225HP Mercury engine.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: