Fish aboard Sydney’s newest boat with an experienced guide who is happy to tailor trips to suit the needs and interests of his clients. Not only will these trips give you the chance to enjoy the unforgettable experience of seeing Syndey from the water, they will also take you offshore to sample some exciting, hands-on fishing.
You will be fishing aboard a brand new boat that is fully equipped with all the latest marine electronics and gear. With space for up to five passengers, this boat has all you need for an enjoyable charter trip, and it is powered by twin Suzuki engines to take you to the fishing spots quickly and reliably.
Your guide Seamus specializes in targeting Kingfish using various techniques such as live baiting, jigging, and downrigging. He uses top of the range equipment including Shimano reels and Black Hole rods for excellent light tackle fishing, and also carries four spinning outfits on board. A wide range of lures are kept in the tackle box, with brands such as Maria, Jackson, Sebel, and Yamashita giving you a huge arsenal of possibilities to use, whatever the conditions. As well as targeting Kingfish, you could also have the chance to catch Blackfish, Squid, and Tailor.
These charters are family friendly, with the crew very experienced in helping young people enjoy fishing. They will do all he can to make sure your trip suits you and your group, and provides everything you need for an enjoyable day on the water.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Hooker (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by 2 175HP Suzuki engines.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Sydney Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sydney Harbour Fishing Tours
- AU $600 per group, additional AU $50 per person after 1 guest - Kids Trips For the Younger Ones (3 hours)
- AU $700 per group, additional AU $100 per person after 1 guest - Afternoon 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- AU $700 per group, additional AU $100 per person after 1 guest - Blackfish and Squid (7 hours)
- AU $900 per group, additional AU $100 per person after 1 guest - 7 Hour Trip - Kingfish - Private (7 hours)
- AU $900 per group, additional AU $100 per person after 1 guest - Summer Kings and Dolphinfish (7 hours)
- AU $900 per group, additional AU $100 per person after 1 guest - Winter Jigging/Deep Reef Kingfish (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Client to cover cost of replacement gear if lost ov)
- Live Bait (Catch squid and live baits at start of trip )
- Lures (Al jigs and lures supplied on a you lose it you buy)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Soft drinks and water )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Sydney Harbour )
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 15 nautical mile )
- Offshore Fishing (Mahi mahi during summer )
- Reef Fishing (Both artificial and natural reefs)
- Light Tackle (Shimano reels Black Hole rods 15 pound line )
- Trolling (Shimano )
- Spinning (4 )
- Jigging (Maria , Shimano )
- Popping (Jackson , Maria , Sebel , Yamashita)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Yellowtail Amberjack