Fish the rich waters of Lake Michigan from Milwaukee Bay and beyond with Blue Max Charters Salmon Fishing! The team has over 20 years of experience fishing these waters, and they will provide you with all the latest fishing equipment you need to make sure your trip with them is one to remember.
The Blue Max is a 38’ Welcraft motor yacht powered by twin Mercury engines to get you to the fishing grounds quickly and efficiently. The boat can take up to 6 passengers in comfort, and features both indoor and outdoor seating as well as a large head. The spacious deck will ensure everyone has plenty of room to fish and enjoy the sunshine, while the boat’s electric downriggers will give you a high chance of success when trolling.
During your trip, you will be motor trolling with up to 14 rods with lures that are placed in various depths of water to maximize your coverage of the lake. The species you will be targeting depends on the time of year. In April you can expect to fish for Lake Trout and Brown Trout, while in May you can enjoy a workout battling Coho Salmon and Rainbow Trout,
From June to August you can target Chinook Salmon, known as ‘Kings’ for their brute strength and size. Great tasting Brown and Rainbow Trout are also good at this time of year. And in September and October – fish for King and Coho Salmon and Brown and Rainbow Trout as all the species gather in Milwaukee harbor before starting their journey up the rivers.
The use of great quality fishing equipment is included in the price of the trip, and you’ll get ice to keep your catch fresh. Every angler must bring a valid Wisconsin fishing license and a Salmon stamp. You can buy two-day licenses from Blue Max Charters at $14 (prices subject to change). The crew will clean and bag your catch at no additional cost.
Come explore the productive fishing grounds of Lake Michigan with Blue Max Charters Salmon Fishing and have a great fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Welcraft (Convertible) originally built in 1989, and restored in 2014. Powered by 2 330HP 454 Merc engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Milwaukee Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Blue Max Charters Salmon Fishing
- $412 per group, additional $32 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Weekday (PM) (5 hours)
- $412 per group, additional $32 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Weekday (AM) (5 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $32 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Weekday (PM) (6 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $32 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Weekday (AM) (6 hours)
- $497 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Weekend (AM) (5 hours)
- $497 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Weekend (PM) (5 hours)
- $534 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Weekend (AM) (6 hours)
- $534 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Weekend (PM) (6 hours)
- $776 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Lake Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)