Welcome aboard the Queen Mary Open Boat & Charters, the place to be if you’re looking for some great fishing at unbeatable prices. Captain David Riback has been fishing since he was a kid, and he’ll make sure you have an amazing time while reeling in some prized fish.
The Queen Mary is an 85’ Gulf Craft saltwater fishing boat fully restored in 2017. It features a huge cabin with ample covered seating and tables, as well as plenty of room on deck. She is licensed and approved for up to 95 passengers, so space certainly isn’t an issue! The Queen Mary has a large top deck to view the action or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
The Queen Mary also boasts a full array of top-of-the-line electronics, fully USCG-approved safety equipment, and the finest rental fishing equipment available. There are clean separate men’s and women’s toilets, and a professional fish cleaning service available on board.
Capt. David runs from May to December, 7 days a week, providing full day trips. You’ll be targeting a variety of species, such as Striped Bass, Bluefish, Bonito, Weakfish, Flounder, and Porgy, depending on the season.
The crew is a highly skilled and personable team that works tirelessly on each trip to make sure everyone on board has the time of their life. They are always happy to assist and advise anglers of any age or experience level, and you can be sure they will have a trick up their sleeves if the fish aren’t biting!
Fishing tackle is not included in the price, so remember to book with your trip if you don’t have your own! Optional rod rental – regular gear $10, spinning gear $15.
Join Queen Mary Open Boat & Charters and come make some amazing fishing memories!
You Keep Catch
FAQs about Queen Mary Open Boat & Charters
- $60 per person - 5 Hour Thurs Fireworks – Child Rate (5 hours)
- $90 per person - 5 hour Thursday Fish & Fireworks (5 hours)
- $90 per person - 7 Hour Deep Sea – Child Rate (7 hours)
- $135 per person - 7 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Adult Rate (7 hours)
- $2,000 per group, additional $70 per person after 20 guests - 6 Hour – Private Charter (6 hours)
- Toilet 2 separate men & woman's
- GPS 3 GPS units
- Fishfinder 2 fishfinders
- Live Bait Well for Stripers Magic Hour Trips May & June
- Ice Box
- Radar 2 radars
- Live Bait (Dead bait unless live is available)
- Fishing License (No license required aboard for hire vessel in NJ)
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 20 miles from shore )
- Light Tackle (Mono line only 15-30 pound)
- Spinning (20-40 pound mono line only is best )
- Jigging (Diamond jigs and other 2-6oz. shiny lures)
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
About the Captain
|50 Customer reviews|
|Response time 5 hours|
|Member since May 2016|
About this listing
Gulfcraft (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 700HP Cat engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: