All Tackle Sportfishing are based out of Cairns, in Tropical North Queensland, Australia. They offer half and full day guided fishing trips to Trinity Inlet (within walking distance from the CBD), and full day trips to some of the local rivers just south of Cairns.
Their newly restored 20’ Cairns Custom Craft boat is powered by a 90HP Honda outboard motor. It features a spacious deck with a large cover for shade, and can comfortably accommodate up to six anglers. It also comes equipped with GPS, fishfinder, VHF radio, live bait tank, and ice box for your drinks and snacks.
All Tackle Sportfishing offer both shared and private fishing charters, which are suitable for all levels of experience. Their half day trips are popular for those with limited time, while the full day river trips are often preferred by those who are a little more serious about their fishing. Private charters are limited to a maximum of 4 people for the full day river trips. Target species include Barramundi, Mangrove Jack, Threadfin Salmon, Grunter, Trevally, Bream, Queenfish, Fingermark and more. The local wildlife is another added bonus, and the Saltwater Crocodile is not an unusual encounter in any of the local waterways!
The crew will supply you with top-quality tackle and bait, as well as a lifetime of local knowledge and guiding experience, while lunch will also be provided on full day river trips. Don’t forget to bring your sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and camera, and you are more than welcome to bring a couple of beers along, however the crew emphasize that responsibility is preferred. Pickups are available by prior arrangement.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Cairns Custom Craft (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 1993, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 130HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Cairns Fishing Calendar
FAQs about All Tackle Sportfishing
- AU $120 per person - Half Day Trip – Estuary (Shared) PM (4 hours)
- AU $120 per person - Half Day Trip – Estuary (Shared) AM (4 hours)
- AU $250 per person - Full Day – River (Shared) 4 MAX (8 hours)
- AU $650 per group - Half Day – Evening/Twilight (4 hours)
- AU $720 per group - Half Day Trip – Estuary (Private) (4 hours)
- AU $720 per group - Half Day Trip – Private (PM) (4 hours)
- AU $1,000 per group - Full Day – River (Private) 4 MAX (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Welcome to bring your favourite outfit )
- Live Bait
- Lures (Private charter only 2 anglers )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Cleaned and put on ice)
- Drinks (Cold bottled water,soft drinks,tea and coffee )
- River Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bream (Black)
- Bream (Fingermark)
- Grunter (Javelin)
- Snapper (Mangrove)