Join Sigatoka Fishing Charters for an awesome Fiji Fishing Adventure. This local charter fishing business is located on Cuvu Beach, close to Sigatoka on Fiji’s famous Coral Coast. They offer you the unique opportunity to experience the beautiful surroundings from the water while catching a huge variety of fish in these productive waters.
The boat is a 28’ MaxLane aluminum boat that offers a very smooth ride to and from the fishing grounds. There is ample seating on board and the deck is covered by an extensive shade canopy for comfort. The vessel also features a toilet on board. The boat was restored in 2017 to keep it in top fishing condition, and it features a VHF radio for communication with the shore at all times.
Sigatoka Fishing Charters have built up a reputation for putting their guests on fish, and always make sure they are having a great time while they’re at it. The company specializes in trolling with lures and bait for species such as Sailfish, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo, and Spanish Mackerel. They also bottom fish over the reefs for Snapper and other bottom-dwelling species.
Everything you need to fish is included in the price of the trip. Families with children are always welcome and children under 12 fish for free with 2 paying adults.
With free transfers available from all resorts in Denarau and the Coral Coast there’s really nothing stopping you from booking your next fishing adventure today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
MaxLane (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2010, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 60HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Sigatoka Fishing Charters Fiji
- FJ $950 per group, additional FJ $200 per person after 2 guests - Afternoon session - 5 Hours Private (5 hours)
- FJ $950 per group, additional FJ $200 per person after 2 guests - Family trip 5 HRS (kids U16 FOC) (5 hours)
- FJ $950 per group, additional FJ $200 per person after 2 guests - Morning Session - 5 Hours Private (5 hours)
- FJ $1,280 per group, additional FJ $250 per person after 2 guests - 7 Hours Private (7 hours)
- FJ $1,280 per group, additional FJ $250 per person after 2 guests - Gaint Trevally Trip - 7 hours (7 hours)
- FJ $1,600 per group, additional FJ $300 per person after 2 guests - 9 Hours Private (9 hours)
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jobfish (Rusty)
- Marlin (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)