Jerzey Buoyz Sport Fishing is based out of Lacey Township, and offers nearshore, offshore, reef and wreck fishing adventures. Captain Arthur Morris is a 2nd generation bayman, who is highly experienced and friendly. Both Capt. Arthur and his first mate will provide you with a wealth of knowledge to help you improve your angling skills.
You’ll head out aboard their newly restored 26’ Shamrock offshore sportfishing boat, powered by a 370 HP Mercury engine that can take the vessel to top cruising speeds of 32 knots. With its wide and spacious deck, and the cockpit with a canopy to provide shade, it can accommodate up to 6 anglers.
It also comes equipped with a full set of navigational electronics, safety equipment, live bait tank, outriggers, downriggers, spearfishing equipment, and a portable toilet. You will be provided with rods, reels, and terminal tackle, as well as catch cleaning and packaging.
The crew specializes in techniques such as fishing with light and heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, spinning, jigging, popping, and even spearfishing. The first mate will be on hand to guide you through the best methods for each species.
There’s a variety of trips you can choose from depending on how much time you want to spend on the water. You will have a chance to catch Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Shark, Seabass, Wahoo, Fluke, and Bluefish, depending on the time of year. Please consult the captain ahead of time to find out if your target species is in season.
Get out on these productive waters and have an unforgettable fishing trip with Jerzey Buoyz Sport Fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Shamrock (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1992, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 370HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Jerzey Buoyz Sport Fishing
- $750 per group - All Day in the Bay – Blowfish/Fluke (8 hours)
- $750 per group - All Day in the Bay – Clams & Crabs (8 hours)
- $750 per group - All Day in the Bay – Inshore Fluke (8 hours)
- $950 per group - Fluke Mid Shore (8 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day Cod (8 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day Inshore Seabass (8 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day Inshore Tautog (8 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day Trophy Striper (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Full Day Nearshore Seabass (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Full Day Nearshore Tautog (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Full Day Pelagic Mixed Bag (10 hours)
- $1,700 per group - 12 Hour Shark/Pelagics Mixed Bag (12 hours)
- Toilet (Portable)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing ( fluke, seabass Taug, Blowfish, bluefish, striper)
- Nearshore Fishing ( fluke, seabass Taug, bluefish, striper)
- Offshore Fishing ( shark, seabass Taug, tuna, bluefish, striper)
- Reef Fishing ( fluke, seabass Taug, Blowfish, bluefish, striper)
- Wreck Fishing ( fluke, seabass Taug, Blowfish, bluefish, striper)
- Flats Fishing ( fluke, Blowfish, bluefish, striper)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)