Somewhere South Fishing Charters offers guided fishing trips in Tampa Bay and the surrounding waters. Fishing the Bay, St Petersburg, Clearwater, and the beaches in the vicinity, they have the flexibility to tailor every trip to your desires and level of experience.
You will be fishing aboard a 24’ Pathfinder Tournament Series with a Yamaha 300 HP outboard. Featuring a custom half tower with upper and lower controls, this boat was made for sight fishing. Step aboard and get ready to give yourself a challenge.
The boat is equipped with Garmin touch navigation and bottom recorders, which give it the edge when it comes to finding the fish. Its bow and stern custom live wells have plenty of space for bait, while its Fusion stereo will get you fishing to a soundrack powered by its state of the art Wet Sound Speakers. With a custom Jack plate, it can run super skinny, getting you fishing over the best honey holes that other boats can’t access.
On board, you will find three Yeti Coolers for ice, food and fish. The custom T-Top allows relief from a hot sunny day. As if that wasn’t enough, the boat is black in color, which looks stunning on the water.
Captain Ronnie Hayes will make sure every trip gives you the best chance to catch the fish you want to target, whether that is Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Trout, Snapper, Cobia, Kingfish, or Grouper (as long as they are in season). He will take you fishing inshore and/or nearshore, and is happy to leave in the early morning, mid afternoon, evening, or at night time.
Full details and locations will be discussed prior to the fishing trip.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
24' Pathfinder Tournament Series (Center console) originally built in 2008, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha 2021 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
St. Petersburg Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Somewhere South Fishing Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore Fishing (6PM) (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4HR Inshore Fishing (12PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4HR Inshore Fishing Evening (5PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4HR Morning Inshore Fishing (8AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6HR Inshore Fishing (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Tarpon Fishing Adventure (4 hours)
- Flybridge Half Tower with full electronics
- Live Bait Well Three Livewell/Bait Tank
- Wireless Trolling Motor Bow and Transom Mount
- Ice Box Two Yeti Coolers
- Life Jackets Adults/Children
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled Water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout