Fishing Cancun Charters welcomes you aboard to enjoy a range of activities among the beautiful waters around Isla Mujeres. Spend the day fishing for top table and game species, from tasty Snapper and Grouper to monster Marlin and Sailfish, with the extra option to hit remote beaches or grab some food at one of many great local restaurants.
Whatever you choose to do on your trip, there is no better place to do it than aboard Fishing Cancun Charters’ 35’ Bertram sportfishing boat. Completely restored in 2013, the vessel boasts an air-conditioned interior to keep you cool even in the heat of the Mexican summer and an enclosed toilet for extra comfort on long offshore adventures.
The boat is equipped with the latest and greatest in fishing tech and equipment. Outriggers and downriggers will maximize your spread and let you target multiple species at once. A livewell full of fresh bait will tempt the fish in, and tuna tubes will let you work up the food chain to the very biggest fish out there. She also has a fighting chair for once you hook one of those blue water monsters.
Charters last anywhere from 4 to 12 hours, so you will always find the perfect trip to suit your schedule. Once on board, you are in charge, and what you do is up to you. Spend the whole day fishing, or break up your trip between the offshore battles and relaxing beach breaks, stopping at a restaurant to cook the morning’s catch before heading out again with your strength restored.
This really is the perfect trip: a great boat, a seasoned crew, and complete control over how you spend your day. So climb aboard and get ready for a dream day on the water, whatever that means to you!
Our pier has a dock fee of US $8.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Fishing Cancún Charters
- $630 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Fishing/Cruise (AM) (4 hours)
- $630 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Fishing/Cruise (PM) (4 hours)
- $740 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Fishing/Cruise (AM) (6 hours)
- $740 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Fishing/Cruise (PM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Fishing/Cruise (8 hours)
- $1,080 per group - 10 Hour Trip - Fishing/Cruise (10 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 12 Hour Trip - Fishing/Cruise (12 hours)
- Toilet With privacy inside the boat
- Air Conditioning Working perfect for the hot days
- Fighting Chair With and added tool to fight easily
- Bed Inside of the boat where you can rest
- Snorkeling Equipment Not for kids mesures
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System Bluetooth music
- Outriggers 4 outriggers, 2 on both side, 1 on top
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box Full with beers, water and soft drinks
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Lures (various)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (we get your fish ready for cooking)
- Snacks (Chips)
- Drinks (24 beers, 24 soft drinks and 24 waters)
- First Mate (Non-mandatory tip will be appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Ceviche on board with your catch after 8 hour trip)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Nearshore Fishing (If you don't want to go to far away )
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 25 miles out)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (Throwing 7 lines at the same time)
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
About the Captain
|27 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|287 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since July 2016|
About this listing
Bertram (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1991, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 350HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 23 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: