Get’n Hooked Inshore Adventures will have you fishing the beautiful waters of Louisiana. Captain Clinton de Armas wants to get you hooked on fishing and have fun doing it. Children are most definitely welcome aboard as he wants to get them hooked on fishing as well, and get them a tackle box instead of an X-box.
You’ll be fishing aboard a well equipped 23’ Sportsman center console boat that features all the necessary amenities for an enjoyable day chasing Redfish in the bays, lakes, and marshes of Louisiana. Powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine, the boat can access the best spots very quickly and its trolling motor will then allow you to approach the fish silently.
Top of the range equipment is provided – Capt. Clinton is a professional tournament fisherman and will settle for nothing less than the best on his boat. You will be using Penn rods and a variety of lures by top manufacturers. He’ll have live bait for you as well.
The waters out of New Orleans are brimming with life, and there’s always a variety of species you can target on your trip. Black Drum, Flounder, Redfish, Sheepshead, and Speckled Trout all inhabit the area, so get ready to reel ‘em in!
Capt. Clinton will not only give you pro advice throughout your trip, but he will also happily prepare your catch for you any way you like on return to the dock. A very customer-centered guide, he welcomes everyone from children to avid anglers aboard his boat.
Make sure you have a Louisiana fishing license before coming aboard the boat. You can buy it online from the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries, or you can buy one from the marina for $10 cash.
Explore some of the most productive waters off the coast of Louisiana with Get’n Hooked Inshore Adventure and have an unforgettable time!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportsman (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
New Orleans Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Get’n Hooked Inshore Adventures
- $475 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Winter Mid Day Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn rods and reels)
- Live Bait (When available – seasonal)
- Lures (Berkley, Reel Dat, Halls HD Spinners, Ziptailz Skir)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (I will clean your catch to your specifications)
- Drinks (I do provide water on board. )
- Lake Fishing (Lake Pontchartrain, Lake Borgne, Lake Catherine )
- Inshore Fishing (Rigolets, I.C.W., Biloxi Marsh)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (Sight Casting Available )
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout