Cruise out of St Petersburg Beach area in style aboard a glamorous 48’ yacht. All the comfort PLUS agility to cover more ground to hit more of the designated significant "Honey Hole" locations. Whether you want a rod bending offshore adventure targeting big game fish, or you just want to treat yourself to a few hours of fishing the Gulf Coast area aboard a really well-equipped craft, this boat will both meet & exceed your desires.
Take a trip aboard this highly equipped 48 ft Sportfish Convertible Pro Series Sport Yacht and you will be able to combine fishing with high quality equipment with relaxation. The boat’s large convertible flybridge & Pelagic Watch Tower provides excellent views of the surrounding area. Inside the vessel features full bathrooms, GALLEY kitchen, and comfortable seating and sleeping areas. Powered by two diesel engines, the boat can access the offshore waters fast and reliably, and it has a range of electronics to keep you in contact with the shore as well as helping you get to the best fishing spots available. A Fight chair equipped 2 bring in the large battle fish.
Our TEAM specializes in catching delicious fish species, such as Tuna. Kingfish, Wahoo, Mahi, Grouper, and Snapper, Amber Jack, Cobia, Hog Fish, etc. and they will make sure you get the chance to target the best bite of the day. Full carry light and heavy tackle on board, and always make sure their fishing gear is in good working condition. And if you want a truly unforgettable fishing experience in the Gulf of Mexico, they offer overnight adventures that you will never forget, where target species include Wahoo, Mahi a special request Swordfish/Marlin hunt.
Any keeper fish will be cleaned and bagged for you after the trip,& supply you with all the gear you need to assure success. Bring your favorite snacks and drinks and get ready for an unforgettable day on the water!
All fishing equipment and your licenses are included in the price.
We will Deliver and EPIC Day!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Charter 48' Pro Series Yacht Experience
- $1,699 per group, additional $75 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour – Majestic Shark Encounter (4 hours)
- $1,799 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Night Shark Excursion (4 hours)
- $1,999 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore / Offshore (4 hours)
- $1,999 per group - 4 HR - LUXX Cruise Experience (4 hours)
- $2,199 per group - 6 HR - LUXX Cruise Experience (6 hours)
- $2,199 per group - Afternoon 4hr - Snapper & Grouper (4 hours)
- $2,499 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore Experience (8 hours)
- $2,499 per group - 8 HR - LUXX Cruise Experience (8 hours)
- $2,499 per group - Afternoon 6 hr - Snapper & Grouper (6 hours)
- $2,499 per group - Full Day Trip – Snapper / Grouper (8 hours)
- $2,499 per group - Full Day Trip Inshore/Nearshore (8 hours)
- $2,750 per group - Afternoon till Sunset Offshore Fish (8 hours)
- $2,999 per group - 10 HR Offshore– Jig/Deep Drop/Troll (10 hours)
- $2,999 per group - 8 Hour – Seasonal Trip ARS Offshore (8 hours)
- $2,999 per group - Afternoon - Snapper & Grouper Runn (8 hours)
- $3,299 per day per group - 1 Day Trip – Night Fishing Offshore (1 day)
- $3,299 per group - 12 HR Offshore– Jig/Deep Drop/Troll (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Federally Credentials All Palagic Permits )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Super Sport (Convertible) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 850HP MANN engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: