U Desire Results…...We Deliver an EPIC DAY! Searching for the perfect Tampa Bay angling adventure? Look no further than Fishhawk Charters "Contender," an ideal vessel for avid fishermen or guests who want a big fishing experience on "The Ideal Vessel"!
Fully Credentialized w/All Permits & Master Licensed
Captain Brian is the man behind the Fish Hawk Charter operation, and he’s the perfect person to guide you around these waters. Local to the area, surrounded by pure white sandy beaches and the turquoise blue Gulf of Mexico – and plenty of fishing opportunities! Now, he loves sharing his wealth of experience, knowledge, angler skills & expertise with his guests.
You’ll be casting off on board his 35’ Contender pro vessel, built to give you a dry and stable ride into the Bay and its surrounding waters. She can move very quickly between fishing spots and features top-of-the-range electronics by Raymarine.
Capt. Brian’s boat is equipped with a T-top for shade, as well as a fully enclosed toilet. On board, you will find an icebox and a Yeti cooler full of ice-cold water to keep you refreshed throughout the trip. There’s also a large live bait tank.
On your adventure, you’ll be targeting whatever seasonal species are biting the best. The techniques you’ll be using and the species you’ll be targeting also depending on your experience level and what you want to get out of your trip.
Whether you want to bow to the "Silver King" (Tarpon,) chase Cobia, or tackle tasty Snappers and Groupers, Capt. Brian will provide ALL the gear, tackle, equipment, and expert advice you need to hook your target fish. Just let him know what you want your adventure to look like!
Your trip includes top-quality rods and reels, as well as bait, lures, and your fishing license. The crew will also carefully clean, de-bone, and bag any legal fish you’d like to take home with you. All that’s left is to come aboard for an incredible adventure!
We Deliver an EPIC Day & Exceed Expectations!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about FishHawk Charters–35Contender ProSport Series
- $1,399 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour – Majestic Shark Encounter (4 hours)
- $1,599 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Night Shark Encounter (4 hours)
- $1,799 per group - Half Day Offshore Fishing Excursion (4 hours)
- $2,100 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Gag/Hogfish/King Bite (8 hours)
- $2,250 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Snapper & Grouper (8 hours)
- $2,250 per group - Full Day Offshore Fishing Trip (8 hours)
- $2,799 per group - Full Day Trip – ARS / Gag (8 hours)
- $2,999 per group - 10 Hour Trip – ARS Offshore (10 hours)
- $2,999 per group - 10 HR Offshore– Jig/Deep Drop/Troll (12 hours)
- $3,299 per group - 12 HR Offshore– Jig/Deep Drop/Troll (12 hours)
- $3,299 per day per group - Full Day Trip – Night Fishing (1 day)
- $3,499 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Expedition Challenge (12 hours)
- $3,599 per group - Florida Middle Grounds Fishing Trip (10 hours)
- Toilet Enclosed
- Fishfinder 12 inch Raymarine
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Any keeper fish will be cleaned and bagged for you)
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (All Federal Permits & Commercial Licenses )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (All Federal Palagic Permits including Red Snapper)
- Reef Fishing (Federal Palegic Reef Permit!s)
- Wreck Fishing (Federal Reef Permit)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2015, and restored in 2023. Powered by 3 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: