Prowler Fishing Charter will take you on one of the most exciting trips you will ever take, as you explore the rich waters out of Norfolk, VA. Whether you’re a family looking for a fun day out, or a pro searching for that prized catch, there’s something for you.
Captain Louis Hocker is a father of two boys who has been fishing his whole life. He grew up in a fishing family and has continues with his own. Along with his dedicated crew, he promises to give you his undivided attention, treating you like his own family, and by putting you on the fish.
Up to 6 guests are welcome aboard the stunning 42’ Hatteras offshore sportfishing boat, that comes fitted with everything you need for a comfortable ride to sea. Make yourself at home in between bites, and settle in for a smooth ride.
Head out to the rich waters of the North Atlantic Ocean and Chesapeake Bay. Get your hands on some prized fish. Explore everywhere from the inshore fishing grounds to the deep waters offshore, and there’s no end to what you can catch. Target beauties such as Spanish Mackerel, Black Seabass, and Redfish in the shallows, along with monstrous Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Bluefin and Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Cobia, and Amberjack offshore. Please check the trip description. To book the right trip for you and the fish you are looking for.
This is a very child and family-friendly charter where liquor is not permitted, but you are welcome to bring along canned beer, and smoking is only allowed outside. The first mate works for tips, and will do his/her best to make your stay on the boat an enjoyable one. A gratuity of 20% is customary and very much appreciated.
With everything needed for a productive day on board provided, there’s nothing left for you to do but come aboard. Prowler Fishing Charter offers a range of fishing experiences like no other, so come and take advantag of it! Please look at fish that are available on the different trips and inquire by message for time of year as well.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Prowler Fishing Charter
- $425 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Sunset (2 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $665 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $899 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Holiday Fishing Special! (8 hours)
- $1,299 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- $1,385 per group - Fall Rockfish/striped bass (8 hours)
- $1,450 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (8 hours)
- $2,150 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore Wrecks (10 hours)
- $2,650 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $3,575 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore (12 hours)
- $3,900 per group - 15 Hour Trip – Offshore (15 hours)
- Fighting Chair With large trips
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips are appreciated)
- First Mate (Mate works strictly for tips. 20% is appreciated )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Spanish Mackerel, Flounder, Sea Bass, Spadefish)
- Nearshore Fishing (Spanish Mackerel, Blue fish, Stripped Bass, Cobia)
- Offshore Fishing (Tuna, Marlin, Wahoo, Sailfish, Dophin)
- Reef Fishing (Taugtog, Sea Bass, Crocker, Spot, Founder, Trigger)
- Wreck Fishing (Sea Bass, Amberjack, Taugtog, Spadefish)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Hatteras (Sportfishing) originally built in 1974, and restored in 2015. Powered by 2 450HP Detriot Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: