Welcome to Moover Fishing Adventures! Captain Rob of Moover Fishing was procreated on a boat and has been fishing in New Jersey for his whole life. He welcomes everyone aboard his boat - beginners and experts, young and old – and teaches them what he was taught and has learned over the years. He will take you to his proven fishing spots in the back bays, inshore and offshore, helping you target whatever species of fish you desire. Captain Rob’s motto is "Good Times!"
Fishing is done aboard a 35’ Donelle Downeast style fishing boat w/ beam of 13.5ft. U. S. Coast Guard capacity of 6 Customers lots of room to fish. On board, you will find shade to protect you from the elements, cabin seating w/ table as well as a private bathroom and bed. The boat is powered by a 430 HP Cummins engine, and it features a GPS, fishfinder, VHF radio, and radar, livewell, work station, outriggers, and more…
Moover Fishing Adventures will take you to the best spots in the area, and can provide a variety of different fishing trips depending on what you want to do. You can choose to fish the quiet, protected bays for species such as Flounder, Striped Bass, Sea Bass, and Bluefish, or you can travel up to 45 miles offshore in search of enormous Sharks for a heavy tackle challenge; otherwise, try some fast and furious trolling for Mahi Mahi and Wahoo.
From October to December, the best target species are Striped Bass, Tog, Bluefish, and Sea Bass, while between Late May and September you can fish for Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Flounder, Bluefish, Sea Bass, and more.
All the gear you will need for your charter will be provided, and Captain Rob will clean and fillet any fish you would like to take home at the end of the trip.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Donelle (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2003. Powered by a 430HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 19 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Longport Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Moover Fishing Adventures
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Sunset Bay Fishing (2 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Back Bay Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Back Bay Fishing( PM) (3 hours)
- $475 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Back Bay Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $475 per group - 3 HR – Back Bay Fishing "Morning" (3 hours)
- $675 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Ocean Inshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $675 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Ocean Inshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Striped Bass (8 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore Seabass (10 hours)
- $1,750 per group - 13 Hour Trip – Offshore (13 hours)
- $2,550 per group - 18 Hour–Inshore Blue/Yellowfin Tuna (16 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box Cooler- Welcome to bring your own
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We will filet & bag your catch for you.)
- First Mate (Mate Works For Tips Customary 20%)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (Mayslanding)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 45miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing (River fishing )
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)