Captain Eden White is a well-known West Palm Beach guide specializing in fishing the Lake Worth Lagoon and adjacent coastal waters for a variety of species. With over 20 years of experience fishing the Palm Beaches full-time, White is an ex-field editor for Florida Sportsman magazine and has been hosting the Florida Sportsman Live Radio show since 1996. He is committed to providing a world-class angling experience.
Captain Eden will take you out on his Great White Sea Ox center console, originally built in 1982, and restored in 2015. It gives good speed and makes for an efficient change of productive spots in the local waters. The boat comfortably accommodates 4 guests and features all the electronics and safety equipment needed for a successful trip. It features custom made Tuna tubes, fly fishing equipment and a live well for the baits.
Captain Eden is, however, the most prized feature of the charter. With his extensive knowledge, great sense of humor, and a friendly personality he’s sure to make each trip memorable. He’ll put you on any of the available species and provide expert advice on how to reel them in.
Light tackle is a specialty for Great Barracuda, Spanish Mackerel, Jack Crevalle, Snook, and Tarpon (seasonal), Pompano, Permit, and even the occasional Bonefish. Of course, there is plenty of Sharks including Spinner and Blacktips on the beach and big Bull Sharks offshore.
So if you’re ready for a world-class fishing adventure, find an opening in captain’s calendar and start planning your visit today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Ox (Center console) originally built in 1982, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
West Palm Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Eden - Great White
- $395 per group - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $500 per group - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $550 per group - 7 Hour Trip (7 hours)
- $600 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $675 per group - 9 Hour Trip (9 hours)
- $750 per group - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes (Custom Made)
- Ice Box (162 qt igloo)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Specializing In Light Tackle)
- Live Bait (liver shrimp, plus we catch our own on trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Excluding Flies)
- Inshore Fishing (Lake Worth Lagoon From Boynton To Jupiter)
- Nearshore Fishing (3-5 Miles)
- Offshore Fishing (Ten Miles When Conditions Permit)
- Light Tackle (Penn And Shimano Exlusively)
- Heavy Tackle (Including Harnesses And Shark Gear)
- Bottom Fishing (Allowed Species Only)
- Trolling (Coastal and Offshore)
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Spanish Mackerel