All Harbors Charters provides year-round opportunities to get you out fishing while most other boats are tied up.
Operating from South Long Beach / North Orange County, this charter will get you out to the biting fish faster than any other boat at the docks
Your vessel will be a Robalo 226 Cayman center console bay boat that was built in 2016 and features a powerful Mercury Verado engine that is replaced every season to make sure you arrive back at the dock safely. This makes it ideal for heading offshore as well as exploring the local bays. And with a high back jump seat, it is not only fast but also dry and comfortable. Up to three anglers and on some trips up to four are welcome aboard to join in the fun. This is a private charter, not an "open party" trip. I would never "pack" people on my vessel to sell an opportunity. My job is to provide a great experience while catching fish for all on the boat and having a boat that’s too crowded and maxed out per Coast Guard recommendation is neither fun nor safe!
Come Tuna season, and you will be in the right place to run and gun after offshore Tuna. See them “foaming” on the surface and prepare for a battle you won’t forget. That is not to say you won’t be able to have fun out of season too - All Harbors Charter fishes all year round, targeting Calico Bass and Yellowtail in the offshore off-season. For unbeatable opportunities all year round, this is your charter of choice so book early as this charter fills quickly due to its great reviews and professional service.
Top-of-the-line Daiwa tackle will be provided for you to use, with over 12 years of sponsorship with Daiwa the newest and best is what you will be using. You are also more than welcome to bring your own gear if you prefer. At the end of your trip, your captain will clean your catch for a $20 additional fee so you can take it home ready to be cooked.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Robalo (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 250HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Long Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about All Harbors Charter – Long Beach
- $495 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Local (AM) (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Local (PM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Local (6 hours)
- $725 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Catalina Island (6 hours)
- $895 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Catalina Island (8 hours)
- $925 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Rockfish (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Freedive (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 9 Hour Trip – Catalina & Offshore (9 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Offshore Full Day (10 hours)
- GPS Lowrance HDS9 structure scan / 3D
- Fishfinder Lowrance
- Live Bait Well Bait is not included in price and is $35
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Sand Bass
- Seabass (White)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack