Fishing Tom Guide Service offers first-class fishing adventures in Southwest Louisiana. Captain Tom Adams has over 30 years of fishing experience and has fished the local waters for as many years. His son, Captain Tommy, has also been fishing since childhood and they are passionate about providing an unforgettable and productive experience to all their guests.
You will fish aboard a 24’ Nautic Star center console originally built in 2013, and restored in 2017. The boat is powered by a 250 HP Mercury engine that gives the smoothest and the driest ride. It is fully equipped with all the safety equipment and electronics such as a GPS and a fishfinder that will help you locate the most productive fishing spots.
The boat also features a wireless trolling motor that will allow you to move through the shallow waters with ease and without disturbing the fish. You’ll have rods, reels, and tackle provided, as well as ice, bottled water, and fish cleaning at the end of the trip.
You will fish the Calcasieu and Cameron Parishes through the bayous and marshes that surround them. Your target species will be Redfish, Flounder, Sheepshead, Tripletail, Trout, and other saltwater species. If you enjoy saltwater fishing, this father-son duo can provide you with an experience you won’t soon forget.
Additionally, you can book some of the trips with lodging provided! However, if you want to change the number of people coming to the trip later, it must be reported to the captain when it comes to the lodging trips.
Come and enjoy your day in the beautiful waters of Louisiana with Fishing Tom Guide Service, and make some amazing new memories!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Nautic Star (Center console) originally built in 2013, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Mercury engine.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 4% charge will apply.
Lake Charles Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fishing Tom Guide Service
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – 2 People (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – 3 Persons (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 1 Person Fishing Trip (7 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip – 3 Persons (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 7 Hour Trip (Up to 3 People) (7 hours)
- $700 per group - 7 Hour Trip (4 People) (7 hours)
- $800 per group - 7 Hour Trip (Lodging) – 3 People (7 hours)
- $940 per group - 7 Hour Trip (Lodging) – 4 People (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout