Extreme Fishing Indonesia is a big game jigging specialist that has what it takes to give you a top level sport fishing adventure in Bali. Serious about getting hooked up? This is the charter for you.
You will be fishing aboard the fully-rigged Dedean 3, a 15.8 meter boat that is powered by three new 250 Yamaha 4 stroke engines. When it comes to speed and reliability, it doesn’t get better than this. And with some of the most modern and effective fish finding electronics on the market, the crew will always be able to get you to the best spots on the day of your trip.
Not only is the boat packed with professional fishing equipment, it is also very comfortable for trips of all durations. At 3.5 meters wide, it is very stable, and it features three berths, with one single and one double bed. On board, you will find a private bathroom as well as two freshwater showers (freshwater capacity is 350L), as well as a galley with a hot water sink and a fridge.
Extreme Fishing Indonesia only uses the best equipment on their fishing trips. They take quality seriously: whether you are popping for Giant Trevally with their Diawa SALTIGA Dogfight reels and Patriot rods, jigging for Wahoo and Amberjack with Shimano overhead or Diawa SALTIGA reels and Jigging Master rods, or trolling with hefty Penn International rods and Shimano Tiagra reels, you will have the best tools for the job. A vast selection of artificial lures will get you prepared for whatever the conditions and the fish throw at you: Dedean 3 is packed with over 500 jigs, 50 poppers, 20 Marlin lures, 12 Rapalas, and much more besides.
These trips are all-inclusive, and include the services of a professional fishing guide, soft drinks, water and fruit juice, snacks, fruits, and lunch (on full day trips). A pickup service is also included for guests staying in Sanur, Seminyak, and the Nusa Dua area.
Don’t want to miss out catching that fish you’ve always dreamed of? Fish with Dedean 3. You won’t regret it!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Mumbul (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2015. Powered by 3 250HP Yamaha offshore 4 stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Extreme Fishing Indonesia–Dedean 3
- $600 per group, additional $55 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip AM (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $55 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip PM (4 hours)
- $850 per day per group, additional $55 per person after 4 guests - 6 + Day Fishing Safari (6 days)
- $900 per day per group, additional $55 per person after 4 guests - 5 Day Fishing Safari (5 days)
- $950 per day per group, additional $55 per person after 4 guests - 4 Day Fishing Safari (4 days)
- $1,000 per day per group, additional $55 per person after 4 guests - 3 Day Fishing Safari (3 days)
- $1,050 per day per group, additional $55 per person after 4 guests - 2 Day Fishing Safari (2 days)
- $1,100 per group, additional $55 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- GPS (Lowrance HDs 10M)
- Fishfinder (Lowrance HDS 8)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Lunch (On full day/multiday trips only)
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jobfish (Green)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Short-Tail Red Snapper (Ehu)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Dogtooth)
- Tuna (Skipjack)