Milwaukee Offshore Fishing Charters offers the most exciting adventures for Salmon on Lake Michigan, Wisconsin. Fishing out of Milwaukee, Port Washington and Sturgeon Bay aboard a custom tournament boat, your arms will be tired and poles will be bending in just a quarter of an hour.
You will go out aboard the “Offshore414”, a 23-foot Dorado, which will get you to the grounds in no time. This beauty comes powered by a 200 HP Suzuki 4-stroke engine and is well-prepared for the current bite. Perfect for accommodating up to 6 anglers, the boat is fully rigged with the latest navigational electronics and safety equipment. There is a wireless trolling motor for a quiet ride, an ice-box for the catch, and a live well loaded with bait. Top-notch downriggers are also fitted for a professional trolling experience.
But trolling is not the only technique you will be using on your Lake Michigan fishing charter. Captain Mark and Captain Nick use bottom fishing, as well as light and heavy tackle. When fishing aboard the “Offshore414”, an outstanding catch is guaranteed.
As soon as the crew yell “Fish on!” and the captain hands you the rod, the fight begins. You will be going for a mighty Great Lake Michigan Salmon, Brown Trout, Lake Trout, tasty Coho, and the high-jumping Rainbow Trout.
The packages start from a 3-hour package to a 2 days special trip for the most die-hard anglers. You will be provided with quality gear, tackle, lures, and bait. When you return to the shore, your catch will be cleaned and ready to go home and jump straight into the frying pan. If you want to bring snacks, there is a cooler on board to keep them fresh. You will need to purchase a license prior to the trip and bring appropriate clothes.
Some trips, such as the 7-hour charters, have flexible start times based on afternoon availability.
The captain is great with families; especially kids so make sure to bring your little ones along.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Dorado (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 60 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Milwaukee Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Milwaukee Offshore Fishing Charters, Llc.
- $575 per group - 4hr Weekday(PM) 1- 4 person (4 hours)
- $575 per group - 4hr Weekday (AM) 1-4 person (4 hours)
- $675 per group - 5 Hour - Fall Skein (Morning) (5 hours)
- $675 per group - 5 Hour - Fall Skein (Afternoon) (5 hours)
- $675 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Afternoon (5 hours)
- $675 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Morning (5 hours)
- $775 per group - 7 Hour Trip - Afternoon (7 hours)
- $775 per group - 7 Hour Trip - Morning (7 hours)
- $875 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Afternoon (8 hours)
- $875 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Morning (8 hours)
- $1,275 per group - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Toilet (Portable in case of emergency)
- GPS (Simrad Evo3)
- Fishfinder (with Panoptics)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (tips welcome)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Spinning (Inshore)
- Jigging (Smallmouth Bass and Walleye)
- Fly Fishing (Smallmouth Bass and Salmon)
- Drift Fishing (Smallmouth Bass and Walleye)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)