Fishing out of Panama City, Florida, Reel Deal Fishing Charters offers rod-bending fishing trips aboard their recently renovated classic Egg Harbor boat, “Short Fuse.” They enjoy taking anglers of all ages and experience levels aboard their boat for unforgettable days of fishing. And, get ready since Red Snapper season starts from June 1st!
If you’re looking for a shared charter, take a look at Reel Deal Charters’ other listing and the boat “Deep Water.”
The boat you’ll be fishing from is a 41’ Egg Harbor and it has been fully restored in 2019, with up to date equipment and modern comforts, to make sure your day on the water is truly special. Powered by twin 350 HP Caterpillar engines, the boat will take you quickly and safely to the fishing grounds, and its full range of fish-finding electronics will ensure you are fishing the best spots for the bite on the day. The boat also features a clean, air-conditioned cabin, as well as a full head.
Reel Deal Fishing Charters offers a wide range of trips, giving you the chance to try everything from a 4-hour Shark Trip to fishing for Red Snapper and other species on 12-hour trolling and bottom fishing trips. In the spring, the fishing is great for Spanish Mackerel and Sheepshead, and as the weather warms up trolling for King Mackerel and bottom fishing for Red Snapper, Grouper, Vermillion Snapper, White Snapper, and many more. It just gets more and more enjoyable.
Fish with one of the most recommended captains in Panama City and have a blast!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Egg Harbor (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1984, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 350HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Deal Fishing – Short Fuse
- $175 per person - Bottom Fishing/Trolling 101 Shared (6 hours)
- $187 per person - 6 Hr Shared (AM) (6 hours)
- $200 per person - Snapper XPress – Msg to Book (PM) (6 hours)
- $200 per person - 6 Hr Shared (PM) (6 hours)
- $250 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Fall Snapper Split (8 hours)
- $250 per person - 8 Hour Snapper Xpress – Msg to Book (8 hours)
- $265 per person - 8 Hour Snapper Xpress – July 9 (8 hours)
- $330 per person - 10 Hour Bottom/Trolling Special (10 hours)
- $360 per person - 10 Hour Shared (10 hours)
- $380 per person - 12 Hour Snapper Special July 10 (12 hours)
- $510 per person - 13 Hour Bottom/Trolling Special (14 hours)
- $555 per group - Gilligan Special 3 Hour Troll Trip (3 hours)
- $739 per group - 4 Hour Trolling Trip (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hr Snapper – Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hr – Bottom/Troll Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,520 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (8 hours)
- $1,900 per group - 10 Hour – Bottom Fishing/Trolling (10 hours)
- $2,280 per group - 12 Hour – Bottom Fishing/Trolling (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well (Live bait is add'l $10 per person)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate (Works for tips; 15-20% of the trip price)
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel