Reel Release offers sport fishing out of Virginia Beach, VA. Their number one goal is customer service, and they promise to provide the best fishing experience possible. Cruising out of Lynnhaven Inlet, Captain Robbie will take you fishing the Chesapeake Bay and wrecks up to 40 miles offshore. Whether you want to get a boat load of big Redfish and Cobia, or crush it on Seabass and Flounder, a great catch is guaranteed.
You will go out aboard a 26’ Lookout center console, which can take you to the fishing grounds quickly and safely. It comes powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine and is well-prepared for the current bite. Perfect for accommodating up to 5 anglers, the vessel is fully rigged with the latest navigational electronics and safety equipment, as well as a live well loaded with bait and outriggers. The boat is perfect for chasing the fish in the bays, as well as up to 40 miles offshore.
Choose between exploring the Chesapeake Bay, looking for Cobia, Bluefish, fat Red Drum, Tog, Shark, Spadefish, and Flounder or head out to the ocean to fish the wrecks for Seabass. Captain Robbie can take you targeting Yellowfin Tuna, Tilefish, Spotted Seatrout, Blue Marlin, and even Shark.
All trips come with everything you need to make an outstanding catch possible. You will be provided with rods, reels, tackle, lures, and bait. You won’t have to worry about getting a license, Captain Robbie got you covered. All you need to bring is your favorite food, drinks, and the desire to catch fish!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Lookout (Center console) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 3.5% charge will apply.
Virginia Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Release Sport Fishing
- $375 per group - Sunset Cruise (2 hours)
- $450 per group - 3hr trip (3 hours)
- $450 per group - Trout/Puppy Drum Inlet Trip (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $875 per group - Afternoon 6hr (6 hours)
- $975 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,150 per group - Extended Full Day – Bay Fishing (10 hours)
- $1,150 per group - Rockfishing/striper (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - Extended Full Day – Wreck Fishing (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (We have the best and the newest rods and reels.)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tip Mate)
- First Mate (Mates work for tips)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)