Stressed? There’s no better way to decompress than amazing inshore fishing in Florida. Tide Flies Fishing Charters will put you on the hottest bite and make sure that your trip is smooth and relaxing until the reel starts screaming!
Captain Nick Halenkamp will be your guide and instructor on this journey. Join him aboard his 22’ Aguasport boat, that can hold you and three of your fishing buddies. A live bait well is ready for use on board, so don’t worry about your bait getting floppy. An advanced navigation and fish-finding system will help you find your catch quickly and easily.
You can choose to target a particular species, or several, consult with the captain about what’s best for you. The species you can target are the Cobia, Sheepshead, Tripletail, Snook, Spanish Mackerel, Bonnethead Shark, Spotted Seatrout, the majestic Tarpon, Redfish, and others you may run into! Captain Nick loves getting to know his customers and to talk them through any fishing technique they try.
As for live bait, you can expect to use Shrimp, Greenbacks, or Whitebait, the captain will catch and prepare everything before you arrive.
You can expect to take a break if you’re fishing for the whole day to grab some lunch at the marina, or bring your own to stay on the water as much as possible!
Children under the age of 3 are not allowed on board. The captain will supply you with all the required equipment. Customers are advised to bring sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, adequate clothing, and a waterproof camera to take pictures of their catch.
If you’re up for battling Bull Redfish, or just want to spend the day relaxing on the water, book a trip with Tide Flies Fishing Charters and see just why Florida’s inshore fishing is so famous!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|52 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since May 2017|
About this listing
Aguasport (Bay boat) originally built in 1988, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Clearwater Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Tide Flies Fishing Charters
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Lunch Time (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Lunch Time (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Tarpon Fishing (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before you arrive)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout