Salmon Catcher Fishing Charters runs seasonal fishing trips on Lake Ontario. Located in the municipality of Mississauga, these trips are a great way to spend afternoon or weekend going after Salmon and Trout that live here.
Captain Bob has been fishing all Ontario lakes for the past 37 years, focusing on Lake Ontario waters. He knows how to land Salmon and Trout, and will put you on fish. His trips are suitable for novice anglers and more experienced fishermen, so feel welcome.
You will join Captain Bob aboard his 19’ Bayliner bow rider. Powered by a 130 HP Mercruiser engine, she can reach speeds of 40 knots. The vessel can accommodate up to four anglers, and take them out off the coast of Port Credit for some fine fishing.
The vessel is equipped with GPS and fishfinder, and stores the fishing equipment. You will get rods, reels, and tackle, lures and live bait. Soft drinks will be served onboard, and anglers are not allowed to bring alcohol on their trip.
These waters are home to hefty Salmon and Trout, and you will get to test your skills on heavy tackle. Salmon Catcher Fishing Charters use trolling to get you the fish, and Chinook, Coho, Rainbow and Lake Trout all bite well around these fisheries.
If you need flexibility, this charter is the safest option, as Captain Bob can arrange for a different departure time. However, he has a lot of experience fishing here, and knows weather conditions well. He will advise you on your itinerary so that you use the most out of your Lake Ontario fishing.
Pack your necessities, grab a camera, take some snacks, and come along!
ALL Departure times must be finalized with the Captain.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bayliner (Bow rider) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 130HP Mercruiser 3.0 Alpha 1 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Mississauga Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Salmon Catcher Charters Toronto Ontario
- CA $350 per group - 4 Hour Weekdays Salmon Special PM (4 hours)
- CA $350 per group - 4 Hour Weekdays Salmon Special AM (4 hours)
- CA $400 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Salmon Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- CA $400 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Salmon Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- CA $500 per group - 6 Hour Salmon - Fish Guaranteed AM (6 hours)
- CA $500 per group - 6 Hour Salmon - Fish Guaranteed PM (6 hours)
- CA $600 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Fish Guaranteed (8 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Drinks (Soft Drinks)
- Lake Fishing (Lake Ontario Port Credit, Mississauga)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Lake Ontario Port Credit, Mississauga)
- Heavy Tackle
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)