King of Kings Charters specializes in family-friendly fishing trips out of Destin. After just one trip with Captain Jayson, you will know why Destin is called the “world’s luckiest fishing village”.
King of Kings Charters especially enjoys sharing their wealth of local knowledge with their younger anglers. With a family of his own, Captain Jayson shares the same mentality when it comes down to a family-friendly time. Take your kids with you introduce them to fishing. There is nothing like seeing a child’s smile when they reel in their first fish!
Hang on and enjoy the ride aboard the 35’ JC powered by a 450 HP Cummins engine. There is plenty of space for up to six guests to fish in comfort and relax in between bites. The vessel is also outfitted with all the navigational equipment you’ll need for a successful day on the water, including a GPS and a fishfinder. There’s is also a toilet on board for your convenience.
While patrolling the waters you should expect to catch King and Spanish Mackerel, Bonita, a variety of Snapper species, and various other bottom fish. For the real thrill-seeking customers, Shark trips that will bring put you against the ocean’s toughest fighters are also on offer.
King of Kings Charters will provide you with license, quality gear, tackle, and bait. When you return to the shore, the captain will clean and fillet your catch. All you need to bring on board is something to eat and drink.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
JC (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1985. Powered by a 450HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about King of Kings Charters
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $860 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM - Summer) (4 hours)
- $860 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM - Summer) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,290 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM - Summer) (6 hours)
- $1,290 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM - Summer) (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,720 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Summer (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $2,150 per group - 10 Hour Trip (Summer) (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Blackfin)