Alabama Girl Fishing invites you to join them for a day out in the Gulf Shores. This is a family-oriented charter company that welcomes avid anglers and first-timers alike. If you want to enjoy a fun and productive time on the water, you’ve found the right place!
Captain Rick Murdoch will take you out on his 24’ Kenner center console. She comes powered by a 150 HP Yamaha engine and can accommodate up to 6 anglers. Her top-notch navigational electronics include a VHF radio, a side scan, and many other professional accessories.
If you want to test the bite inshore, fish the calm waters of South Mobile Bay for Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, Spanish Mackerel, and many more. Or head out and fish the edge of the Gulf Beach. If live bait is available, you’ll catch it on the way to your fishing grounds.
You’ll use light spinning tackle, suitable for all ages. All the necessary gear and tackle will be provided, as well as your fishing license. When you return to the shore, your catch will be cleaned and filleted, ready to take home, and go straight into the frying pan!
The captain works hard to make sure that you have a good time and a 20% gratuity is customary. Get out on the water and explore some of Alabama’s hottest inshore fisheries with Alabama Girl Fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Kenner (Bay boat) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2015. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Gulf Shores Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Alabama Girl Fishing – Gulf Shores
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Inshore Afternoon (6 MAX) (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Inshore/Nearshore (MAX 6) (4 hours)
- Fishfinder (Side and down scan sonar)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (105 lb thrust with anchor lock feature)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (We catch our own when available to have the best)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Filleting and packaging for free)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (South Mobile Bay and adjacent nearshore Gulf waters)
- Nearshore Fishing (Close to the Gulf beaches up to 4 miles out)
- Light Tackle (Light spinning tackle suited for all ages)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout