Patriotic Guide Service operates out of Holiday, FL, providing a range of trips to suit any schedule. Co-captains David and Michael been fishing their whole life, and have joined forces to provide the highest level of service possible.
Spend the morning fishing the local inlets before the sun kicks in, or pass the whole day on board, targeting Snapper, Grouper, Kingfish and more offshore. Fancy something even more exciting? Fish into the night in search of huge Bull and Hammerhead Sharks for some serious heart-pounding action.
No matter which trip you choose, you can fish with confidence aboard Patriotic Guide Service’s 25’ Tidewater Bay Max boat. Built in 2021, this hardy vessel can cruise at 35 knots, carrying up to five guests to the best waters at speed.
The vessel comes equipped with GPS and fishfinder to make sure you are always fishing in the right place. Her trolling motor and power pole will let you stalk the shallows in silence in search of spooky Tarpon and big tailing Reds, and her huge twin livewells come loaded with enough quality live bait to tempt in half the ocean.
Once you sink your hook, you can rely on the boat’s quality tackle to get the job done. You will be supplied with brand new, top of the line Penn reels, twinned with custom-built rods. If fly fishing is more your style, you will be kitted out with 8-weight Pflueger Patriarch rods and G Loomis reels.
No matter what trip you choose, you can trust Captains David and Michael to take you to the best spots around and to work tirelessly to put you on the fish. All trips come with tackle, bait, and lures. They will even clean and fillet all your catch for you at the end of the day, so all you need to bring is your camera and your biggest cooler!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tidewater (Bay boat) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha 4-stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Holiday Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Patriotic Guide Service
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip - Beat The Heat (2 hours)
- $400 per group - 5 Hour Scalloping Trip (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Shallow water Grouper PM (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Sharks Sharks and more Sharks (5 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Inshore (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Nearshore/Offshore (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Goliath Grouper Fishing (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Shallow water grouper (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Nighttime Sharks (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Inshore (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Specialty Trips (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well Two massive livewells to ensure plenty of bait.
- Wireless Trolling Motor Power pole mounted on boat as well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (up to 9 miles offshore targeting grouper &snapper )
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bowfishing (Specialty trips, bring your own bow.)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout