Based in Biloxi, the Silver Dollar III is one of the largest charter boats on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Add to that the expertise of Biloxi’s most experienced charter fishing family, and you are in for an unbeatable experience. Whether you’re bringing just a couple of friends or the entire company on board, rest assured you can enjoy a smooth ride and superb fishing.
The Trochesset family has over 50 years of charter fishing experience, a trade that is now four generations strong. Trips are guided by an experienced crew. They know these waters well and can guarantee that you will have a day to remember while fishing aboard the Gulf Coast’s leading boat.
The Silver Dollar III is a 52’ by 20’ Sportfish Catamaran, custom built-in 2009. Her twin hull makes for a smooth and stable ride across the waves. She comes equipped with industry-leading technology for weather, navigation, and luxury. On board you will find top-of-the-line fishing gear and everything else you need.
You might just forget you’re even on a boat while resting inside the spacious interior. Restrooms, padded seating, and air conditioning cater to your comfort. There is room on board for up to 44 passengers. A leisurely cruise suits 40 guests comfortably, while a sport fishing adventure is perfect for 25.
You can spend your time in Biloxi fishing for anything from Redfish and Trout to King Mackerel and a variety of Sharks. In spring and summer, your captain can take you as far as 25 miles from shore. In June, you can enjoy excellent Snapper fishing while casting lines in water 65 feet deep and below.
Silver Dollar III Charters include a fishing license and gear.
Even when you aren’t looking to catch fish, the boat is just as suitable for a family reunion or friendly gathering. Book a cruise for several hours and come make some memories on the water!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Silver Dollar III Charters
- $950 per group, additional $95 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $90 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $105 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $130 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,375 per group, additional $105 per person after 10 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Sunday (6 hours)
- $1,415 per group, additional $90 per person after 12 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Saturday (4 hours)
- $1,415 per group, additional $90 per person after 12 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Saturday (4 hours)
- $1,750 per group, additional $105 per person after 12 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Saturday (6 hours)
- $2,130 per group, additional $130 per person after 12 guests - Full Day Trip – Sat/Sunday (12 MIN) (8 hours)
- $2,400 per group, additional $175 per person after 10 guests - Snapper Trip – Mon-Fri (10 MIN) (8 hours)
- $2,800 per group, additional $175 per person after 12 guests - Snapper Trip – Sat/Sun (12 MIN) (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Tope)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Midship Marine Custom (Catamaran) originally built in 2009. Powered by 2 515HP 8.3 lt Cummins-computerized engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: